PDA

View Full Version : toshiba es 452 c260 error

Custom Search

smiley
10-05-2011, 10:55 AM
hi guys can you help me pleased on this i know that this is a scanner error. but i dont know where to start.

michaelc
10-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Check the lamp is working in 03 mode and getting the correct power etc. Firmware would not hurt either.

emujo
10-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Peak Error detection...If the lamp lights at power on and carriage looks like it's going to the home position then it's probably gonna be a CCD/SLG assy. Emujo

mckinley
10-06-2011, 06:49 AM
If you take off the original glass & then switch on holding 0&3, switch the lamp on by keying in 267 & pressing start & then while the lamp is lit move the carriage by hand (you cant move it by code while another code is already running)
while moving the scanner with the lamp lit, see if it goes out or flickers, if so then it's the ribbon cable from the SLG to lamp board. if it stays lit then SLG / CCD would be my next shot, but them ribbon cables do start to break down & cause C260 errors. :-)

smiley
10-06-2011, 10:07 AM
hi guys thanks for all the help.the lamp just light up then turn off when i turns on the power. then i replace the ribbon cable and on the slg board and now it ok thanks for all your help guys.

Custom Search