PDA

View Full Version : CL-1, Bizhub 350.......

Custom Search

Hansoon
10-06-2011, 10:31 AM
BW Bizhub 350 series.

Have more and more machines with "Replenish Paper" messages though paper is present. According to TAUS0802005EN the cause of this would be a failing CL-1 synchro clutch.

What I do not understand is the fact that we are using the same identical clutch with part# 9322-1000-81 for decades in other Minolta machines without facing such problems. I'm wondering, is the logic in the Bizhub's more sensitive then older machines or what could be behind it? Anybody having more insight or additional info why this happens?

Hans

mo0651
10-06-2011, 02:18 PM
That part # is for the synch clutch...Replenish paper has to do with the cassette. Tray latch update, spacer. Check the drawer for cracks. what color are the tray latches that hold the tray closed. The new ones are black.

fixthecopier
10-06-2011, 10:27 PM
I think for some reason when the clutch fails, depending on the situation the machine may think the missing sheet is an empty tray? I have seen Bizhubs do crazy things. for no logical reason. The crack trays are commonand I usually pull the feeds and bend the drop lever on the feed rollers rather than put that shim kit in.

Custom Search