PDA

View Full Version : AR-336 Error code e7-00

Custom Search

LaserSharp
10-04-2007, 07:34 PM
this machine has been beat on and not taken care of, intermittantly I get a E7-00 error, the rest of the time it does'nt appear to be scanning anything from the glass.

the light lights, and a page comes out but it's blank...interestingly prints from the print mode seem to come out.

this has a host of problems that will need to be taken care of if e7-00 is'nt a machine killer.

ZOOTECH
10-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I've seen arching trouble with main charge cause this trouble code. Also, check the ground strap at rear of suction unit, customers have a tendency to turn lift lever 360 degrees and break ground strap. To prevent the lever from tuning 360, bend the flange at the rear of the suction tray outwards.
Good luck...

LaserSharp
10-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Aha, I accually witnessed a handle turned around so the handle was pointing the wrong way, sounds like a ground strap maybe what I should look for, I just found a manual for this unit I'll try looking it up and see how to best access that.

Thanks

JDE75
10-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Did you check the white reference sheet??? I noticed once I replace that the e7-00 goes away.

Custom Search