PDA

View Full Version : +6500.. 4520,2802,2451,2461..

Custom Search

inutelkamo
10-17-2011, 12:40 PM
hey guy.. need some comments and sugestions here..
We've been working this problem since last monday..

I came for a service for ineo+6500 with error of c4520, color registration problem..
Okey, i cleaned the Transferbelt, realign it and clean registration sensors (ps9 and ps8)
Then came the C2802 which is gamma sensor of K, i cleaned it,
Then came the C2451,which is TCR sensor of Yellow, so we decided to replace yellow developer since its already in red..
Upon removing OLD developer, we notice that the OLD developer is not yellow anymore, it turns "BLACK" as in if you spread it on your hand, black color will prevail and yellow can never be found.
Okey, then we load new developer and successfully finish auto developer charge..
Then came back C4520, we replace transfer belt and color registration, same! it rolled for almost 3 days, and we had even change the Print control board..
but still same,
until earlier, we decide "what if we change new developing unit" okey then we change and this what we have notice again, the new developer we loaded last days is now not a yellow developer again, it turn black again.. (to those who might ask, yellow toner is in position and never swap)

OKey, then we put the new developer and developing unit..
then came 2461..
but the yellow charger chorona is not broken nor burned..
We swap charge from other color and drum potential sensors and board, but 2461 still prevail...

Hehehe! too long??
Need some suggestions guys!

mrwho
10-17-2011, 12:51 PM
If the yellow developer is black then it probably means the machine is not adding new toner to the developer, hence using all toner in the developer and then turning it black (because the developer without toner has that color). Check for your toner supply system - take out the front cover and check if it turns while you run the machine.

inutelkamo
10-17-2011, 12:58 PM
yah.. probably right.. i never think that...

also, upon making a "toner initialization" on yellow,

C2461 returns to me...

Some more tips please, thanks for that.. valuable point for tomorrow..

mrwho
10-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Try to swap the drum potential sensor (sensor bar AND circuit board) with another color and see if the code changes. If so, you've got a bad drum potential sensor.

inutelkamo
10-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Try to swap the drum potential sensor (sensor bar AND circuit board) with another color and see if the code changes. If so, you've got a bad drum potential sensor.

Done.. i even swap it with the board from magenta.. same error persist.. c2461..

Thnx..

mrwho
10-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Then, appart from replacing the Printer control board (PRCB) and the High voltage unit/1 (HV/1) as the manual suggests, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

inutelkamo
10-17-2011, 01:14 PM
in 7 days.. me and my buddy had drain all ideas we had.. hahahaha! :0

We dont replacing the PRCB, what left is the HV1.. Hope that would fix it..

Thnx friend,we well try to request from our internal supplier the HV1 and try it..

Jsh77
10-26-2011, 07:38 PM
I had a similar problem... It was a contact problem in between the process unit and the frame. replaced both wiring harnesses.(had to because the connectors cannot be ordered separately) Problem solved.

inutelkamo
10-27-2011, 05:20 AM
hey buddies!

I have solve this problem..

A wire has been unskinned and unluckily causing a electrical problem on the unit,
i have found it when i remove the whole process unit.

It damages the PRCB, and i have to replace it...

Thnx...

Custom Search