PDA

View Full Version : di2510 all counters magically reset to ZERO

Custom Search

cobiray
10-19-2011, 05:22 PM
I just had an interesting issue on a di2510, walk up machine, no network and no fax options. I went in on a call of machine locked up. Machine was stuck at the start up screen that looks like a "map" with the different images of the copier on it. I powered the machine down using the operation switch on the touch panel and the screen stayed lit with no change. Powered off using main power switch on left side and unplugged for about 20 seconds. Plugged machine back in and powered up. Went to enter tech mode and when I hit the meter page all the counts were at zero..... Entered tech mode to check error and jam codes to find all are at zero. PM counters, paper counters and all other counters are at zero. I'm pretty sure all that data is lost, but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and if there was any repercussions down the road? Thanks for any and all replies.

mo0651
10-19-2011, 08:16 PM
NVRAM

EarthKmTech
10-19-2011, 11:17 PM
its called BRAM on those machines ;)

its the card in the side of the scanner with battery soldered to it and the 32mb CF card containing the MSC firmware. I think you'll find the battery's gone flat.

Custom Search