PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous how to setup Bizhub423/363/283/223 series

Custom Search

apollo
11-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi,

I am a Canon tech and i have been asked to setup brand new Konica Minolta Bizhub 423, 363 and 223 next week as their Tech away on holiday.

I would appreciate if anyone can give guidance how to just simple set them up.
They will be brand new with ADF.
Drum Unit , Dev, do i need to enter service mose ? If so Whats the key combination.
Any setting i have to do or is it matter of installing and removing all packaging
and installing drum unit and dev unit.

Thank You in advance

kingarthur
11-03-2011, 10:48 AM
it's easy...just follow the set up instructions that come in the box with it....as long as they weren't thrown away when it was unpacked....they come in a box that is usually discarded when the m/c is unpacked...so i would suggest that you are there when it is unboxed

emujo
11-03-2011, 05:52 PM
The setup instruction have you enter service mode for adjustments and settings..they also say "refer to Service Manual for details on how to enter service mode". Ensure someone at the shop can show you how to do this..But basic setup is pretty easy..If you are adding HDD you will need movie data also. Emujo

apollo
11-04-2011, 06:40 AM
Is the developer complete unit or you have to pour the dev in dev unit & how do i enter service mode and
what mode i to enter to initiave dev setup.

I have to install monday copier delivered direct to customer, so dont know if instruction will be there or not.

is it utiliy key~meter count~stop 00~stop 01?

Thanks

kingarthur
11-04-2011, 12:20 PM
The dev will be taped inside one of the trays......you will need the set up instructions....also make sure you have the correct toner...a TN414 if its a 423/363...or TN217 if its 283/223

good luck :)

apollo
11-06-2011, 06:51 PM
The dev will be taped inside one of the trays......you will need the set up instructions....also make sure you have the correct toner...a TN414 if its a 423/363...or TN217 if its 283/223

good luck :)

I need Setup instructions, does any Konica Minolta tech worked on these models who could help.
I am a Canon techand need help to setup the copier on Mnext week brand new copier in Box.
How to enter service mode and what screen i need to go to on service mode to set dev up.

Thanks

Custom Search