PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c203 blank copies/prints and p codes

Custom Search

vedder
11-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Evening all,

having a issue with a machine which i wondered if anyone could shed some light on.

I have a bizhub c203, customer was half way through a print when the copies started coming out blank, totally blank, not faint, nothing. The machine now comes up with p error codes for all 4 IU`s and also p code for the colour set up.

In the state confirm, the toner sensor reading for all the drums was 0%, when you manually add toner, they went to 8% but still blank, switch machine on and off and the readings were back to 0% again, there is no image on the belt stoping the machine halfway through a print (internally or copy)

Im leaning towards the HV board, but was hoping someone might confirm this or offer any other suggestions as boards aint cheap nowadays as we all know.

Thanks for reading.

makolish
11-11-2011, 11:58 AM
firstly you can make gradation adjust after check primary transfert adjustement(image process adjustement) in service mode ,increase transfert it's beetwin -8 and +7 ,and you make copies for each color ,one by one in case test mode

Zeldaman
11-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Evening all,

having a issue with a machine which i wondered if anyone could shed some light on.

I have a bizhub c203, customer was half way through a print when the copies started coming out blank, totally blank, not faint, nothing. The machine now comes up with p error codes for all 4 IU`s and also p code for the colour set up.

In the state confirm, the toner sensor reading for all the drums was 0%, when you manually add toner, they went to 8% but still blank, switch machine on and off and the readings were back to 0% again, there is no image on the belt stoping the machine halfway through a print (internally or copy)

Im leaning towards the HV board, but was hoping someone might confirm this or offer any other suggestions as boards aint cheap nowadays as we all know.

Thanks for reading.

Hi there!
One tip: Look carefully at the spring-contacts of the HV-board which go into the machine. If they donīt fit 100% you have image-problems on and on
Greetings...

vedder
11-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Just to let everyone know, I stuck a HV board on and it fixed the problem, lovely stuff.

gabby
08-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Evening all, having a issue with a machine which i wondered if anyone could shed some light on.I have a bizhub c203, customer was half way through a print when the copies started coming out blank, totally blank, not faint, nothing. The machine now comes up with p error codes for all 4 IU`s and also p code for the colour set up.In the state confirm, the toner sensor reading for all the drums was 0%, when you manually add toner, they went to 8% but still blank, switch machine on and off and the readings were back to 0% again, there is no image on the belt stoping the machine halfway through a print (internally or copy)Im leaning towards the HV board, but was hoping someone might confirm this or offer any other suggestions as boards aint cheap nowadays as we all know.Thanks for reading.Try to reseat connector 17 on the main board, it was hiding behind the hard disk and the flat wire, that wire is connected to hv unit... I have encounter this already... hope it helps you

ercha85
08-13-2012, 06:44 AM
Evening all, having a issue with a machine which i wondered if anyone could shed some light on.I have a bizhub c203, customer was half way through a print when the copies started coming out blank, totally blank, not faint, nothing. The machine now comes up with p error codes for all 4 IU`s and also p code for the colour set up.In the state confirm, the toner sensor reading for all the drums was 0%, when you manually add toner, they went to 8% but still blank, switch machine on and off and the readings were back to 0% again, there is no image on the belt stoping the machine halfway through a print (internally or copy)Im leaning towards the HV board, but was hoping someone might confirm this or offer any other suggestions as boards aint cheap nowadays as we all know.Thanks for reading.I have same problem with my C203, only when I print something, the printout is all in Magenta color, and on screen there is a P-6, P-9 and P-21 error... Can somebody tell me what could be a problem? thank You in advance.

habik
08-13-2012, 08:07 PM
I have same problem with my C203, only when I print something, the printout is all in Magenta color, and on screen there is a P-6, P-9 and P-21 error... Can somebody tell me what could be a problem? thank You in advance.P6 - CIUP9- KIUP21 - Color registration test pattern failureGo to Service and print out in TEST MODE> Gradation> CMYK on A3 paperthen check which IU is failing and if all are OK then clean the front and rear IDC sensor reading the patterns on transfer belt, then Stabiliser in Image adjustments > FULL Transfer Belt Initialize and Stabiliser Reset with Background reset and after that full gradation. I do this often when used re-chipped IU's which I predict is your case. If your IU is producing bad faint or in any other way crappy prints its time to change the IU and do the full process Image adjustments.Good Luck.

Custom Search