PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous c253

Custom Search

jackson007
12-05-2011, 07:47 AM
sir,
Any body may plz help me for c253 nvram software & procedure.is it same like c252 nvram installing or other way .if it is defferent then give me a procedure.I am service engineer for km,since 5 years.

thanking u sir.

ni311
12-05-2011, 09:00 AM
If you are a KM engineer, why are you asking on forum and you don't ask your colleagues?

rprem
12-07-2011, 04:26 PM
hi first u must have compact flash card 128 mb then format using firmware imaging tool kit and then write nv ram using tool kit

emujo
12-07-2011, 06:20 PM
sir,
Any body may plz help me for c253 nvram software & procedure.is it same like c252 nvram installing or other way .if it is defferent then give me a procedure.I am service engineer for km,since 5 years.

thanking u sir.

Sure you are, we have a big office right there in downtown "Vitzag". I hear it's great there, this time of year. Emujo

jackson007
12-09-2011, 07:35 AM
as u told u r true.i can ask our colligues but only I only the colour engg here.and by mistake while format my system all my files gone.all black and white resaved from colighes, from my pen drive manuals also.i had firm ware imaging tool kit c252 nvram& etc recollected.i missed only c253 series because it is out dated in km ftp server of mine.

again requesting plz send me c253 nv ram

emujo
12-09-2011, 05:55 PM
There was a blurb on this forum that said something like "KM tags legit firmware downloads with your tech ID#". If this is true, no active tech is going to send you this....ALL km techs have access to ALL firmware files. Please quit with the "I'm engineer for 5 years with KM Bullshi*" If you are,, you have the files, if not at least be honest and ask for them, pay for them, or trade for them. Emujo

mervyn
12-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Seems there was a similar post recently asking the same thing. Agree with my collegues here , if you are a tech then you should know where to get firmware , if not then call someone who is trained instead of asking here. No trained tech is going to give you firmware.

jackson007
12-13-2011, 09:41 AM
There was a blurb on this forum that said something like "KM tags legit firmware downloads with your tech ID#". If this is true, no active tech is going to send you this....ALL km techs have access to ALL firmware files. Please quit with the "I'm engineer for 5 years with KM Bullshi*" If you are,, you have the files, if not at least be honest and ask for them, pay for them, or trade for them. Emujo

u dont mr emoju.in indian operations these bludy km people not giving any support to new dealers ,they will supoort only for the product which r sold by us,not the older/outdated models.
if u want any thing running present model.but u cant dont say for my expierience and all.if company not supported any thing u can (if u r a dealer) then u will find so many problems.our motto shold not down any machine which is made by km as a dealer .i felt like that.but people like u not supporting for previous models.thats why we r come request like u negtive thinking people.

thanks for u r reserch on me.get last.

emujo
12-13-2011, 03:09 PM
What????

Custom Search