PDA

View Full Version : C350 Bizhub IU unit

Custom Search

RobD
12-05-2011, 07:44 PM
HI Have a customer has Bizhub C350 the imager units do not seem to last very long sometimes they will only go 25,000 to 30,000 and are shot (bad color or no color from them) must be replace, other times go 50,000 rechip it and will get more life out of it. This is what it looks like with bad imager This is with a good imager13216 (Ok I can not get the bad picture to come up not sure why.) It seems that cyan and the magenta are the ones that fail the fastest. The machine has about 275,000 on it, the fuser is new about 3,000 on that and the transfer belt has about 25,000 on it. The IU's are genuine and we do chip them if it works. The toner is also genuine. Any ideas???
Thanks and have
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSC
12-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Without seeing a scanned image of the fault it is difficult to help. The life of the units are determined by 'runnning' time and not copies so bear that in mind. Also are the tops of the image units getting dusty, if so replace the toner seals and shutters as this is a well known issue with this model that will cause copy quality problems.

Please post a pdf or jpeg of the fault.

RobD
12-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Without seeing a scanned image of the fault it is difficult to help. The life of the units are determined by 'runnning' time and not copies so bear that in mind. Also are the tops of the image units getting dusty, if so replace the toner seals and shutters as this is a well known issue with this model that will cause copy quality problems.

Please post a pdf or jpeg of the fault.

I am not sure why I can not post picture do you have email??

Custom Search