PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c451 image quality trouble after chip replacement

Custom Search

kalimero
12-22-2011, 08:37 PM
After replacing the cyan IU chip i got an c2650 trouble code, i put the old chip back and the trouble code was gone but the now i have an poor density on all colors and a message appears: "licence code menagment error".
I tried initialize + stabilization, gradation adjustment, all of the quality adjustments in service mode but still nothing changes, also tried
changing firmware (little better), nvram recovery but noting.
Before changing the IU cyan chip the machine was working properly and now i have an poor density on all colors not just cyan.

PLS Help

emujo
12-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Yup..that re-chipping sure saves money...unless it doesn't. Now you are truly screwed..You must have done something else that you didn't post to get the license error. It can caused by serial numbers not matching, or if you ever did have a LK installed, you will have to remove and reinstall with the help of tech support. Here's what I would try...1st replace all IUs, run your color corrections..if CQ is back to normal, next take firmware back to base version then back up to latest. If you truly want to save money, install the PPLM Mod..IU's, fuser, X-fer belt runs to failure. Emujo

Custom Search