PDA

View Full Version : how to make a good copy quality toshiba 452

Custom Search

remielee
12-30-2011, 11:47 AM
my machine is light copy i check the optics unit clean all the mirros, i also check the toner and its full, but if i manually put some toner at the developing unit the copy become good what do you think guys about the problem ko my machine? all your helps will be appreciated. thnaks a lot in advance and more power...i will wait for all your reply guys.. happy new year!

ELIAS G
12-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi , as you describe ,you must find the reason that not falls toner in dev unit.I think there is not the right auto toner adjustnent.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

remielee
12-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi , as you describe ,you must find the reason that not falls toner in dev unit.I think there is not the right auto toner adjustnent.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

yah thats right but if im going to make simulation to drop the toner it works so it means there are no problems of the motor because its droping if im going to run the program for droping toner. so maybe there are some adjustment in the program that adjust the toner droping ratio or the percentage. like in minolta theres some adjustment there for the sensor of the developer if you want to drop more percent of toner or less percent of toner.
thnks for the reply.. appreciated..

CCS
12-30-2011, 02:04 PM
05-200 and bump up toner concentration level after ADJ to around 270-275 to tone up dv

remielee
12-30-2011, 04:15 PM
05-200 and bump up toner concentration level after ADJ to around 270-275 to tone up dv

thnk you for the reply sir, i will do your advice and idea. thnks a lot i will reply again if its work ..... happy new year. thnks to all! godbless!!

Custom Search