PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7145 IP-432

Custom Search

Nazakat
12-31-2011, 09:47 AM
Dear Friends,I have installaed Feiry with konica 7145 IP-432. I want to installed on windows server 2003 enterprise edition.I downloaded driver from USA website.Copier doesn't respond when i installed PCL6 drivers and if i install PS driver copier prints but prints JUNKS like JIBRTODJPRKFD..... I also tried to install it on win 7 but same behaviour with PCL6 and PS Drivers.Please suggest me what to do to get it right.Thanks in Advance

stevel
01-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Dear Friends,I have installaed Feiry with konica 7145 IP-432. I want to installed on windows server 2003 enterprise edition.I downloaded driver from USA website.Copier doesn't respond when i installed PCL6 drivers and if i install PS driver copier prints but prints JUNKS like JIBRTODJPRKFD..... I also tried to install it on win 7 but same behaviour with PCL6 and PS Drivers.Please suggest me what to do to get it right.Thanks in Advance

when the copier prints crap it is mis-communication and the copier does not understand what you sent. try pcl5 with your own computer to test, if it works use your own computer and try pcl6 and ps. iif your works it is the customers network. if it does not, it is the copier and your drivers. ip-432 is the correct unit.

RRodgers
01-02-2012, 03:45 PM

Try using a HP Laserjet 4 driver. That "SHOULD" work. You'll only get basic printing functions though.

Nazakat
01-03-2012, 05:57 AM
Friends !

Thanks for your replies. Actually i have installed drivers on Computer Running XP and it printed Fine! My customer now upgraded to win 7 and i am unable to get drivers for win 7. Junk print comes with ps driver on win 7 and pcl 6 doesn't respond. I tried wista drivers,XP drivers,2000 drivers, No one worked on win 7. Please suggest me if you have any solution with win 7.

Thanks once again for your replies

groovy
01-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Also check your port assignement/configuration.
Start from your Windows XP and make sure the port configuration is identical on windows 7.

Custom Search