PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba E-Studio 203SD - Scanning Problem/Dialemma

Custom Search

steve_c10
01-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Hi Copytechnet.com community,

First time poster with a dialemma concerning the configuration.

I configured our Toshiba E-Studio 203SD for our office quite some years ago. How it worked, was that, my PC machine had Desktop Document Manager (that came with the printer) installed...and through that, it did all the configuring for the Web Admin access of the printer.

Recently, my machine has started suffering some error which has stopped the

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2166/errorwin.jpg

Now, as the error message states, I try to reinstall the software...but I get a InstallShield error that I've been unable to resolve. Tried re-registering the InstallShield files in the Common Files folder...but no dice...so decided to explore other options.

Tried installing the Desktop Document Manager onto another computer...but alas...I've lost the Manual which has the Serial Key....silly, I know.

Through the Web Admin access of the E-Studio, I've tried configuring Email methodology of scanning...however, everytime I do a test, the log window would say "Connection Error"...since then, I configure the DNS in accordance to our Domain Controller's "ipconfig /all" in the Command Console...and now I receive the error when testing the Email settings of "Other Error". It's not specific enough for me to figure out what I've done wrong at this point.

Great start to the new year huh? Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

Custom Search