PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba Tech required for small cash in hand job (3500c) Gold Coast Australia

Custom Search

bzjunki3
01-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Low copy count, worked fine but last time last time it was turned on, it said "call tech". If you are interested in coming and having a look (shouldn't require parts) after hours for cash in hand, please call 0438 907 677. Southport Gold Coast Australia.
Thankyou :)

Alternately, would love a service manual if anyone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Also had a friend ask yesterday if I knew anyone that could fix a 3511, so can also probably give you a lead for another job. :)

Travis06
01-03-2012, 01:37 PM
"cash in hand job "

I think your on the wrong website

emujo
01-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Throw in airfare and hotel for 2, and I'll fix for free!! (Now what do I tell the wife I'm doing for the next few days??) Emujo

JustManuals
01-03-2012, 11:50 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

bzjunki3
01-04-2012, 03:37 AM
@ Travis

"cash in hand job "

I think your on the wrong website

______
I am under the assumption that most copier technicians are bound by their employment agreement to not work on other printers outside their company and/or those that are on a service agreement so that nothing reflects back to their employer... (and so that the tech incurs no liability on themselves if something goes wrong) or if they're a tech, they probably don't have an ABN or be setup to work for themselves. I can most certainly do a non-cash payment (i.e. if they wish to supply an invoice), but I would guess that most tech's would prefer a cash in hand job so that nothing is traced back to them and their is no liability if something goes wrong (I assume all responsibility being the lessee), plus so it doesn't affect their salary. If someone want's to invoice me for turning the printer on in service mode and hitting reset, go for it, but in my experience, cash is preferred for little things like this. Thanks for your interest, but I really just need someone who is keen for a few bucks after hours for a small cruisy job that doesn't require any parts or responsibility.

Lol @ Emujo! :) I could do the hotel on the Sunny gold Coast, but not the airfares.

Thanks for the lead on the services manuals Paul, there's a few that I'm after (for my other printers).

Thanks for looking guys!, much appreciated! :)

Travis06
01-04-2012, 10:38 PM
I was poking fun at the fact you said "hand Job". Maybe I should have typed it upside down, since your from Australia.

bzjunki3
01-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Ahhhhhh, haha, nice spotting, good one! My apologies for getting a bit defensive (I have had my fill of forum trolls), I was completely oblivious! :)

I'm surprised the spam filter didn't pick it up come to think of it now :D

jonezy999
01-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Got an error code there mate?

bzjunki3
01-09-2012, 02:11 AM
All fixed, thanks a lot for looking/helping guys! :) Much appreciated! Very helpful!

Custom Search