PDA

View Full Version : Error Code toshiba e studio 5520 error c970

Custom Search

jenkee
01-06-2012, 11:52 AM
I Have a problem with the error c970 on toshiba e studio 5520.
Accordanly to the manual it is a main charge related problem. I checked and clean all the main charge unit, checked all the contact and the hi voltage transformer and seams all ok.
I think the problem is with the black main charge,beside the fact that the black drum remain with the black toner on, I try to disconnect the black main charge wire from the transformer and the machine started but after awhile than comes up with the error c40. I connected the blue main charge to the black hi voltage transformer and the black wire still disconnected and the mashine start and than stop with the c40 error. connected the black main carge to the hi voltage blue connector and back to the original error c970.
I try every suggetion I found on this site regarding the main charge (cleaning, tensioning the spring tested the contact ) no difference. I don't know what else to thik or try to resolve the problem, I appreciate any help, suggestion on how to fix this issue.
thanks.

SalesServiceGuy
01-06-2012, 01:00 PM
What Version of Firmware is your copier at? Latest I have is V303.

jenkee
01-07-2012, 12:38 AM
What Version of Firmware is your copier at? Latest I have is V303.

I have v210 Firmware

jenkee
01-10-2012, 11:33 AM
I Have a problem with the error c970 on toshiba e studio 5520.
Accordanly to the manual it is a main charge related problem. I checked and clean all the main charge unit, checked all the contact and the hi voltage transformer and seams all ok.
I think the problem is with the black main charge,beside the fact that the black drum remain with the black toner on, I try to disconnect the black main charge wire from the transformer and the machine started but after awhile than comes up with the error c40. I connected the blue main charge to the black hi voltage transformer and the black wire still disconnected and the mashine start and than stop with the c40 error. connected the black main carge to the hi voltage blue connector and back to the original error c970.
I try every suggetion I found on this site regarding the main charge (cleaning, tensioning the spring tested the contact ) no difference. I don't know what else to thik or try to resolve the problem, I appreciate any help, suggestion on how to fix this issue.
thanks.

hey guy any idea or suggestion, please please....

Custom Search