PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta BHC253

Custom Search

olvis
02-02-2012, 08:49 AM
I have a biz hub c253, the machines is warming up withour problem, but the control panel is not responding, if I open one door is not recognice by the machines, all the pre warming is working, I change the HD, Power Suply, and MFP board.

EarthKmTech
02-02-2012, 11:57 AM
replace the ram.

Speedy
02-04-2012, 03:32 PM
I have a biz hub c253, the machines is warming up withour problem, but the control panel is not responding, if I open one door is not recognice by the machines, all the pre warming is working, I change the HD, Power Suply, and MFP board.

There is a special firmware version GDQ J8 that is to reset corrupt data on the NVRAM, I would try that first before ordering a new NVRAM. If it doesn't work it didn't cost anything.
Speedy

emujo
02-04-2012, 05:52 PM

Since you have access to all these parts, I have to ask....Are you a trained KM tech? If yes, did you bother to look at the knowledge base prior to all this? If your not trained, I'll bet the next post is " can somebody please send me firmware". Emujo

EarthKmTech
02-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I have had this fault before and it was nothing more than the RAM, nothing more, nothing less.

please note in my first and followup post the absence of NV before the "ram"

if new ram was included in the mfp replacement then naturally disregard my post, but it wasn't listed at part of the items tried.

Custom Search