02-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Copies r perfect ,only when customer print images r ...:confused:
Look the color on image!

RRodgers
02-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Is it standard paper?

EarthKmTech
02-13-2012, 07:41 PM
C250/252 do this cartoon graphic effect all the time.

Initialize & stabilize, then a cold reboot, then a propper gradation adjustment fixes it.

The bug is still in the latest firmware so an update wont prevent it in future.

If it is the bug im talking about the internal demo page will look like "simpsons" graphics too.

boanda
02-14-2012, 02:39 PM
C250/252 do this cartoon graphic effect all the time.

Initialize & stabilize, then a cold reboot, then a propper gradation adjustment fixes it.

The bug is still in the latest firmware so an update wont prevent it in future.

If it is the bug im talking about the internal demo page will look like "simpsons" graphics too.
demo page is the same!
...so should i downgrade firmware to fix problem? ,(i know that its not recommended to downgrade firmware ,but it can be don!)

is there any procedure to avoid to prevent this bug?

EarthKmTech
02-14-2012, 09:12 PM
nup, dont do anything other than what i suggested in my last post, youll likley never see it again on the same machine, make sure its at the latest fw level regardless.

when i said "all the time" i didnt actually mean on the same machine, its that I've worked on 100's of these machines and have seen this issue numerous times, but never on the same machine twice :cool:

boanda
02-15-2012, 07:45 AM
TY!
this worked on 2 machines, rest will try soon!
all have latest firmware, and this start in last month and a half!

Can that bug be a reason for fallout of color when printing? (ex.-yellow is mowing up and down in relation to other colors)

c250 model, latest firmware too!

EarthKmTech
02-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Imaging unit failures are common in this generation machine - the toner is absolute crap and puffs everywhere inside the machine just from the simple fact that the dev roller turns. Toner ends up contaminating the inside of the IU's charge unit and then the machine attempts to compensate for the lessened image density and at the end of the day destroys the imaging unit in question by its own compensation - sending all the developer to the waste toner box via the cleaning blade or (on other machines), tracking along the belt and destroying other imaging units in the process and the belt itself.

this phenomenon is most prevalent on machines that are printing high coverage / high volume. When used within reason (occasional color, low volume black and white) they are just as reliable as any other machine out today. ( I wouldn't own one though, I love my c253)

Custom Search