PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C360 w/C2152 error

Custom Search

SmellsHot
02-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Got a strange one....
Bizhub C360 with a C2152 error on it. I replaced Main drive assy(houses PS39,cl5,m1) and transfer belt last Wednesday. Code came back about 24hrs later on Thursday. I swapped out PRCB being the last part listed as abnormal in service manual. Machine worked for another 24hrs or so and error came back. I took machine back to shop for observation over the weekend. It worked fine both saturday and sunday. I copied and printed a few hundred pages to it both days(about equivalent to how much they do). Brought the machine back to them Monday morning. It worked fine for about another 24hrs and the code returned on Tuesday. I brought machine back into shop and replaced Power supply on machine. I then returned the machine to them and told them to move machine to a different location, because I was suspecting faulty power. They did so. BUT......the next day the code came back. I was unable to clear at customers site, so I brought machine back into shop and the code cleared here. I gave them a brand new C360 to use for the time being while I monitor their machine in shop. I'm still leaning towards a power issue in their building, until the code appeared in my shop, when I sent a print job to it.
This is where I am at now. They have a loaner C360 installed yesterday. And I have their C360 which has the C2152 error on it once again that will not reset.
Anyboday got any ideas?
Firmware is at the newest level

blackcat4866
02-23-2012, 08:11 PM
To confirm a power quality diagnosis you'll need to install a power quality analyzer, and leave it on-line for 48 hours. The better ones record specific power quality events, whether its a sag or a surge, and how much of one. I had three Kyocera FalconIII machines that were dropping off the network randomly, then would come back on and print the documents in the queue. I found surges exceeding 250vac, usually at 6:00 am and 3:30 pm.

When the power was cleaned up, there weren't any more problems. =^..^=

blaze2000
02-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Here's something that may be of interest, take a look at the attached file. I can't access my 360 manual here and MKM.com isn't letting me download the manual but here's some other stuff to check

If you cannot get the machine error to clear at all try this...
1. Power the machine ON with the main power switch while holding the Utility key.
2. Release the Utility key when Konica Minolta is displayed.
3. Wait for the Trouble Reset icon to appear and then press the icon.
4. Power the machine OFF and ON using the main power switch.

Here's some things to check for proper operation as well...

1. PC12 has failed.
2. M11 (First transfer pressure retraction motor) has failed.
3. Check the bypass area, I recall problems with wires in that area getting pinched in covers

WildbillC
02-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Talk to your Konica DSM, they use to have a power analyzer that would loan dealers.

SmellsHot
02-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Think I might have got it.....it would appear that the CL5 and PS39 failed again. I replaced them and the code cleared. Now just gotta play the waiting game to see if it will hold! Thanks for the input everyone.....Still gonna throw a power monitor on their line once I get it....

copytech,mike
12-21-2019, 06:39 PM
Got a strange one....
Bizhub C360 with a C2152 error on it. I replaced Main drive assy(houses PS39,cl5,m1) and transfer belt last Wednesday. Code came back about 24hrs later on Thursday. I swapped out PRCB being the last part listed as abnormal in service manual. Machine worked for another 24hrs or so and error came back. I took machine back to shop for observation over the weekend. It worked fine both saturday and sunday. I copied and printed a few hundred pages to it both days(about equivalent to how much they do). Brought the machine back to them Monday morning. It worked fine for about another 24hrs and the code returned on Tuesday. I brought machine back into shop and replaced Power supply on machine. I then returned the machine to them and told them to move machine to a different location, because I was suspecting faulty power. They did so. BUT......the next day the code came back. I was unable to clear at customers site, so I brought machine back into shop and the code cleared here. I gave them a brand new C360 to use for the time being while I monitor their machine in shop. I'm still leaning towards a power issue in their building, until the code appeared in my shop, when I sent a print job to it.
This is where I am at now. They have a loaner C360 installed yesterday. And I have their C360 which has the C2152 error on it once again that will not reset.
Anyboday got any ideas?
Firmware is at the newest level

Replace the transfer belt unit!

copier addict
12-21-2019, 11:26 PM
Replace the transfer belt unit!

Why are you resurrecting all these dead threads?

zuckryyu
12-23-2019, 08:46 AM
Km c364

Cant detect paper size...

Tried many size..but same problem

Any solution?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/79b86db58f63f0a3ff69785224d4e972.jpg

Sent from my TA-1021 using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
05-30-2020, 12:21 AM
I just came across this C2152 on a bizhub C220 recently:

On the machine I was working on the waste bottle had backed up at the primary transfer belt waste. The spout blocked up with toner rocks, filled the cleaner unit, and sprayed toner throughout the chassis.

That was three months ago. When I returned this last week the transfer waste looked fine/normal, but the C2152 code would not clear even momentarily. With the screws removed from the rear transfer belt rail, you can shift the rail 5mm to one side and reveal PS39. Once the sensor was blown out it worked like a charm.

I hate to think what it would take to remove that rear transfer belt rail and consequently PS39. There are primary transfer contacts through the rear frame, probably requiring stripping the back of the rear frame ... and the front of the rear frame. =^..^=

copytech,mike
11-22-2022, 03:24 AM
Why are you resurrecting all these dead threads? Because i feel like you jerk.

Phil B.
11-22-2022, 04:17 AM
Why are you resurrecting all these dead threads?
BECAUSE it makes him feel like he's doing sumthing.. even tho he isn't.

copytech,mike
11-22-2022, 07:06 PM
BECAUSE it makes him feel like he's doing sumthing.. even tho he isn't.
Yeah Phil i think your right. Bye the way, thanks for the tips you give out. Appreciated it. Also, that C2152 code never came back on me after installing a new Transfer belt. (Thank God!).

Custom Search