PDA

View Full Version : Color Copier Wanted - 50 PPM!

Custom Search

scomeau1
02-24-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm looking to buy a low meter color copier in the 50 PPM with finisher and rip used.

Would like Xerox - Canon - Sharp - KM - in that order.

If anyone know of a unit please drop me a email.

If anyone knows of good websites that sells them online please post the URL.

Thank you for your time !

Scott Comeau

North Shore Design & Print.

Scarekrow
02-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Hi, there are lots of machines up for grabbs ex lease or repossessed, the best thing to do is to search out your local dealers and find what they are set up to service, its no good getting any old machine say Xerox only to find out only Xerox will service that machine and its going to cost £150.00 per call out.

Once you know what they can look after see if you can find that type of machine used and what they will charge for toners and service, see if you can speak to an engineer and ask his advice on that model they also might have a machine used for sale with a warranty which is better than you taking a risk of been lumbered with a machine that needs new drums and dev units which can cost as much as the machine to renew. Plus dont concider anything over 5 years old. hope this helps.

kingpd@businessprints.net
02-26-2012, 07:04 AM
You can try locator magazine. They list many copier and printer wholesalers but none of them are going to service the machine for you. Many of the advertisers in there have online inventories that you can check. BUT, I REPEAT BUT, you need to realize that these are primarily off lease units and condition can greatly vary and of course getting a local firm to service it on a cost per click is unlikely as well.

scomeau1
02-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Hi, there are lots of machines up for grabbs ex lease or repossessed, the best thing to do is to search out your local dealers and find what they are set up to service, its no good getting any old machine say Xerox only to find out only Xerox will service that machine and its going to cost £150.00 per call out.

Once you know what they can look after see if you can find that type of machine used and what they will charge for toners and service, see if you can speak to an engineer and ask his advice on that model they also might have a machine used for sale with a warranty which is better than you taking a risk of been lumbered with a machine that needs new drums and dev units which can cost as much as the machine to renew. Plus dont concider anything over 5 years old. hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply !

I'm trying to buy a left over new on the crate Xerox 252 Hope it works out - Not shur if it's going to be for sale or not at this point.

I'm looking for a low meter Xerox Color machine.

Thanks Scott

town business center
03-20-2012, 02:47 PM
i hav a refurbished dc-250 and much more color machines but from dome reason i cant attach my inventory contact me on my email and ill send you more information liron@tbccopiers.com

kingpd@businessprints.net
03-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Make sure you test the machine out if you're going to get it from these guys. For some reason they throw away most of the finishers for their machines. Their prices tend to run very high. And for the benefit of this non-technical customer; can you list exactly what was done during the "refurbishing process" and what was replaced and were the parts new or pulled from old units.

And who did the refurbishing. From what I could tell there was no Xerox trained technical staff at your location.

I'm not trying to pick on town business center but from my visit there they just unload other dealers used stock and stash them in the warehouse that's why I doubt there was a proper refurbishment.

I'm a factory trained technician and anyone these days apparently "refurbishes" machines...sadly, most mean they turn them on and if they print, then they're refurbished. If you're lucky they get a wipe down. A true refurbishment means stripping the machine to base and doing a good thorough cleaning, many parts replacement, and sometimes repainting.

Every machine I refurbish comes with a complete listing of what was done, tested, and a long list of replaced parts.

i hav a refurbished dc-250 and much more color machines but from dome reason i cant attach my inventory contact me on my email and ill send you more information liron@tbccopiers.com

town business center
03-21-2012, 02:57 PM
it was refurbished by xerox in ohio

Joe Foe from Buffalo
03-23-2012, 06:17 PM
FYI http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/sale-trade-wanted/63500-riso-rz390-plus-five-drums.html

Custom Search