PDA

View Full Version : (2) Konica Minolta C500's

Custom Search

907tec
02-29-2012, 09:49 PM
We've got two Konica Minolta C500's that I'm hoping to clear out of my warehouse. One of the machines is around 250k on the meter, the other one is about 960k. Both machines are (relatively) complete, but were damaged during shipping to my shop. At least one of the machines was running when it arrived, but I was getting some Color Registration errors and never looked any further. At this point...I just want them out of my warehouse. I am willing to pull any parts that you want and ship them, or you can have the whole machine (or both), if so inclined.

PM me if you have any questions.

907tec
03-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Alright...last chance! I'm gonna strip the plastic from these machines and bring em to the scrap heap if nobody speaks up.

RRodgers
03-08-2012, 08:26 PM
What state and how much?

907tec
03-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Copiers are located in Southeast Alaska, but I can bring them to the local barge company and have them brought down to Seattle. At this point, you can have the machines for the cost of shipping and crating. If you are seriously interested, I will call up and get a quote from the barge company.

Tcalp
03-12-2012, 04:32 AM
I've just picked up a used C500 today, I don't know much about larger digital printers yet as this is my first one but I may certainly be interested in some spare parts

Custom Search