PDA

View Full Version : C-203 Fuser reset

Custom Search

Max Kilby
03-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Hi Folks.

I seem to remember similar posts on here but I've done a search using model number and 'fuser' and so on, but had no joy finding the answer I need.

We have a s/h C203 bought in by the boss ex-lease which we're refurbing - the fuser looks good and we like to reset them before putting them out but this one doesn't take a reset.

Using the same pico fuse that Konica fit as original, didn't work. Tried another fuser from another machine with a new pico fuse. That didn't work. Tried a reset with a 50ma quick blow fuse - that didn't work.

When we meter the fuses out, they haven't blown.

I seem to remember seeing that if someone had tried a reset previously with a fuse that was too big it blows a board -

Your words of wisdom please guys?

Thanks,

MAX

Web: Welcome to Adelaide Copier Service and Supplies (http://www.adelaidecopier.com.au)

Mail: adelaidecopier@yahoo.com.au

mitchl
03-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Look and see if you have any p codes showing and if so get rid of them and try again.

JustManuals
03-01-2012, 07:23 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Max Kilby
03-02-2012, 04:06 AM
Look and see if you have any p codes showing and if so get rid of them and try again.

Hi - already thought about that one - certainly no evidence of a p code on the control panel.

I tried refusing the belt and that reset OK which would negate that as a problem wouldn't it? I think it may be that someone had already tried and popped the main board - everything seems to work OK otherwise.

I'm told there is a new version of firmware that allows the machine to work after the natural life of fuser/belt have been reached - any ideas?

TIA

blaze2000
03-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Yeah check out Tech bulletin 7528 (12/19/11) should be what your looking for.

Mooseface2r
03-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Iv had it not reset when replacing the fuser with a new one, had to change the pcrb i think from memory.

Max Kilby
03-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Yeah check out Tech bulletin 7528 (12/19/11) should be what your looking for.

Hi Chaps.

The workaround seems to have fixed the problem for me.

Thanks for your input.

:D

Digit@lOffice
07-22-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi, I've replaced a fuser unit on a Olivetti d-color MF 201 plus (same machine), but the counter not reset... What I do?

Custom Search