PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KONICA 7022 Showing "PLEASE ADJUST L DETECTION"

Custom Search

legaspiclg
03-18-2012, 01:06 AM
hi,
Could somebody help on my Konica 7022 showing "PLEASE ADJUST L DETECTION".
The problem with this machine before is that all the paper cassette trays and bypass feed tray are not taking up paper, not it is showing the said message.
Please help.
Cesar

MCBIG
03-18-2012, 04:47 AM
Well, run L Detect. It is in 36 mode. Get into 36 mode by holding down 3 and 6 and powering on the machine.

Are the paper trays grayed out on the control panel? Does the machines mechanical counter and electronic counters match?

If you don't have a service manual for this machine, it would be worth the investment.

legaspiclg
03-18-2012, 06:09 AM
Hi Mr. MCBIG
Fortunately i managed to reset the L DETECTION PROBLEM, but after i manage to reset it there is a code F26-3 that appears. Is there any chance to reset this code?
Thank you anyway for kind response.
Regards,
Cesar

MCBIG
03-18-2012, 06:30 AM
Toner Density sensor issue. Either too much or too littler toner in the developer. Have you swapped in a developer unit from a different machine? That will cause this error. Only fix in that case is to replace developer and run L-Detect again. Check to make sure machine is adding toner to the developer. Could be a bad Toner Density sensor. What was the given L-Detect value after you ran L-Detect?

legaspiclg
03-18-2012, 06:35 AM
hI mr. mcbig,
The value of the Ldetectiom is only 83 and the result is 6, maybe the cause of this one is the developer?
Many thanks again,
Cesar

JustManuals
03-18-2012, 10:42 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

MCBIG
03-19-2012, 05:59 AM
When I run into this situation, the developer unit is usually not original to the machine... as in taken from another machine. You will have to change the developer unless you have the original unit. The other cause for this is why I asked the questions above that you did not answer. If a total memory clear has been done on this machine, it can cause issues, although I have been able to get it to setup again.

Change the developer.

hI mr. mcbig,
The value of the Ldetectiom is only 83 and the result is 6, maybe the cause of this one is the developer?
Many thanks again,
Cesar

legaspiclg
03-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Hi Mr. Big.
Thank you very much for the advice, I will buy a developer.
Regards,

mattf
08-23-2013, 08:13 PM
When I run into this situation, the developer unit is usually not original to the machine... as in taken from another machine. You will have to change the developer unless you have the original unit. The other cause for this is why I asked the questions above that you did not answer. If a total memory clear has been done on this machine, it can cause issues, although I have been able to get it to setup again.

Change the developer.

Hi maybe you can help me. I did do a total memory clear on a 7135 and I now get this message on the screen. I was wondering if you might be able to help me on how to get it to setup again?

Thank You!

Matt

kmcopytech
08-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Run L Detect.into 36 mode!

mattf
08-29-2013, 05:25 PM
Run L Detect.into 36 mode!

I did as you said and L Detect is 255 and result is 006 and still have "PLEASE ADJUST L DETECTION" on screen. Still need further help please.

Reminder; I did do a total memory clear and this is a 7135

Custom Search