PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 350

Custom Search

etsmultan
03-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Dear ,I have got two reconditrioned copiers bizhub 350 but both of them are not working and showing c1183.I have wash out three elevator sensors but the problem remains same.me much tensed and kindly send me its service manual at mmazhar.javed@gmail.com

907tec
03-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Check the finisher output trays. This error is usually related to them being knocked out of position, or one of them being damaged. Inspect the plastic brackets that hold the upper tray in place for any cracks.

etsmultan
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Check the finisher output trays. This error is usually related to them being knocked out of position, or one of them being damaged. Inspect the plastic brackets that hold the upper tray in place for any cracks.

dear i pushed black rods sensor but problem remains same.how can i cvheck faulty sensor

907tec
03-21-2012, 07:23 PM
I would take another look at the trays and brackets on the finisher. I have never found the sensors to be a problem, but I have seen dozens of machines with misaligned paper trays and damage to the elevator mechanism. When you turn the machine on, does the finisher move up and down? The upper tray should move down so the sensor is not blocked, then raise up again to block the sensor. If your elevator has been damaged, you should notice it having problems raising and lowering at this point. A lot of these finishers get broken when customers place boxes or other items beneath the finisher, which subsequently tries to lower itself and becomes damaged.

With that being said, I would make absolutely sure that both trays are installed correctly and are not damaged. 99 times out of 100, the trays are not aligned properly or have cracked brackets.

907tec
03-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Forgot to mention: The finisher elevator sensor can be checked in I/O check mode, located in Tech. Rep. Mode.

etsmultan
03-21-2012, 07:29 PM
yes the elevator moves up and then down

Hansoon
03-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Upper and lower trays must be installed and fixed with screws in place. Just inserting them without screws will give this error for sure cause the little bumps on the trays will than not properly actuate the sensor flag. Some finishers are equipped with an optional third middle tray. When coming from wholesalers often this tray is missing. In that case the finisher must be reconfigured/adapted for the use with two trays only.

Hans

Tec1
03-21-2012, 09:26 PM
try man handeling that tray assembly down a bit, then turn back on machine

JustManuals
03-22-2012, 12:12 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

waqar2211
03-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Dear ,I have got two reconditrioned copiers bizhub 350 but both of them are not working and showing c1183.I have wash out three elevator sensors but the problem remains same.me much tensed and kindly send me its service manual at mmazhar.javed@gmail.com
they are rite i got 5 machines and same position i changed the finishaer tray up and down then they were good

Custom Search