PDA

View Full Version : bizhub950 pro

Custom Search

Chameleon
04-17-2012, 02:15 AM
I have one making a high pitched squealing noise, intermittently of course. Already swapped out the fuser. Wondering if anyone here knows of any common places to check, like developer unit or laser scanner.
Thanks!

JustManuals
04-17-2012, 02:46 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blaze2000
04-17-2012, 04:04 AM
I have one making a high pitched squealing noise, intermittently of course. Already swapped out the fuser. Wondering if anyone here knows of any common places to check, like developer unit or laser scanner.
Thanks!

The old needle in a haystack! Anyway, best bet is to go into service mode and use running mode and output check mode to isolate the squeaky component. Good luck man.

minimerlin
04-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Thanks!
Have a look at the recycler unit, maybe problem with the gears...other than that....you will have to check for the noise by process of elimination! I have not really had any noise problems with these units! Sorry..good hunting!

Chameleon
04-19-2012, 12:54 AM
I checked back and the noise is gone. Not sure what it was but I oiled everything from those small long rollers on the transfer/sep coronas to the exit rollers just before the finisher.
Thanks for the replies!

methogod
04-19-2012, 02:50 AM
On a 920 i have seen the small spring cap that your sapposed to replace every 1m, that is on then end of the drum shaft, casues issues with the drum bearing. The drum bearing from heat and high usage can go in to a noise mode.

#1 issue is the web hanging or running out.

Custom Search