PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c450 service mode

Custom Search

jjsuzan
11-28-2007, 04:19 PM
i was able to purchase & replace both the transfer roller unit and the ozone filter/paper dust remover on our machine. i need to access the service mode so that i can clear out the error message.

i found instructions on another post on how to clear the error message, but i am not a service tech, and i just need to know how to get into service mode so that i can clear the error message.

(we've had problems getting service on our machine, so i've had to learn the maintenance of it myself)

nelsmy
11-29-2007, 12:29 PM
try press "utility" -> click "detail" in the touch screen -> press "stop 00 stop 01"

the way that i access to c350 service mode.
But do let me know is it working or not.

jjsuzan
11-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Thank You! That worked perfect.

sccheshi
02-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Basically, I don't have a 'detail' button on the touch screen.

I've pressed the 'Utility' button but no 'detail' button. There's a 'controller detail' button on the touch screen but pressing this and then entering "stop 00 stop 01" does not work.

Scott_Lewis
02-29-2008, 04:20 AM
Basically, I don't have a 'detail' button on the touch screen.

I've pressed the 'Utility' button but no 'detail' button. There's a 'controller detail' button on the touch screen but pressing this and then entering "stop 00 stop 01" does not work.

Could be you are in the wrong thread? The C350 doesn't have a "detail" button there.

knightfall
02-29-2008, 10:52 AM
try instead of detail is there a meter count then detail

Custom Search