PDA

View Full Version : Konica-Minolta C450 Error

Custom Search

rrtomes
07-15-2005, 01:56 PM
I am getting a C-f091 Error on this machine,, the manual States it is a \"PCI ASIC1 Error\" Relevent Components are the \"MFP Control Board/Electronic Sorting Board. Does anyone know a solution to this problem,,,do i have to replace one or both of these boards or am i missing something. This is a new machine just being set up. i got through the High compression mode ,, and half way through the Gradation adjust mode when i get this error. any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CMB
07-20-2005, 01:23 AM
CAN YOU READ THAT ERROR CODE AGAIN. I\'VE ENTERED IT EVERYWAY I CAN AND I\'M GETTING NOTHING(NSSG SITE) MAYBE YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE TO GET IT AND THEY DON\'T HAVE ANSWER FOR IT YET.

07-20-2005, 06:00 AM
Whats the URL: for the NSSG site, I havn\'t been there for a while and ever since the merger, I cant find it on the new site.

It used to be a great site when I had access from the Konica side. Is it still as good?

CMB
07-20-2005, 11:12 AM
http://techweb.konicabt.com/scripts/web_access.cgi?FUNC=DISP_LOGIN

rich tomes
07-23-2005, 02:59 AM
I spoke with Konica_minolta on this it has to due with the set-up procedure,,, apperently it is very maticulous on how you go about setting up a new machine
if it is not done in the exact procedure that they outline you will get this error. It will definately happen if you install options before main body of machine is set-up fully. you can not skip not even one step of the set-up or you will get either the C-F091 error or a grayed out area on your copies from either the glass or EDH. This is a conterfeiting preventative messure that they are using now. So no more skipping any steps in setup.

Custom Search