PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 750 keep showing " machine warming up"

Custom Search

brianho80
05-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Anyone familiar to this issue?

Initillay i thought of fixing unit thermostat or thermister and lamp but after verify it, everything seem
fine.
I replace whole fixing unit with another machine, it working fine after normal warm up is ready to copy.

Try upgrade the firmware but remain the same; keep showing machine warming up..

BBCo
05-29-2012, 05:16 AM
saya rasa sensor gamma yg kotor. atau mungkin salah satu dari part dibawah ini yg telah limit.
1. Drum
2.devloper

JustManuals
05-29-2012, 03:52 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kyrenecopy
05-29-2012, 04:36 PM
This is a common problem when the NVRAM goes bad

Albonline
05-29-2012, 05:11 PM
dirty ps1 drum sensor

brianho80
06-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the advise, problem was solved after cleaning drum sensor and adjust gamma but it happen today again...

Do you think replace drum sensor can solve this problem, hope this settle this issue forever ;)

methogod
06-17-2012, 06:29 AM
i have seen the 920s do this often, a few things can cause it, one is the drum/sensors are not letting the machines go through it normal "ready" checks. The other is if the upper and lower corona's are set to clean, and they get stuck, it can say warming up forever.

Is the fuser get hot? after 5 minutes, do you have lights?

no lights? and all connections are good, then i would think boards, i have had people same the ADU so hard it screws up the connection in the back.

you swapped fusers and it works so that should tell you that its not the boards, but the fuser itself. i would check there is no paper in the connection ports, and also that front connector is seated well.

If the web counter get above 500K that will cause all sorts of crap.

Just for testing i would pull of the finisher and LCT if you have it. They can also make the weirdest stuff occur.

if client/you have 2 750/600s you should be able to swap and test pretty quickly.

armstrong
06-18-2012, 04:24 AM
Try to check or clean the fusing lever sensor. its located under the fusing unit.

Wilfred Niavi
06-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Anyone familiar to this issue?

Initillay i thought of fixing unit thermostat or thermister and lamp but after verify it, everything seem
fine.
I replace whole fixing unit with another machine, it working fine after normal warm up is ready to copy.

Try upgrade the firmware but remain the same; keep showing machine warming up..

Check properly the thermistor to see it is coated with soiled toner and cleaned it and replace the upper fixing roller if thermistor have coated lines under that soiled thermistor.

Good Luck!

brianho80
06-20-2012, 08:07 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the advise, have check the fixing unit, thermistor, service drum uni, replace developer and even service the drum sensor board.

Everything seem working fine after the services done 2 days ago.

Hopefully problem has settle.

Custom Search