PDA

View Full Version : KMBH c452: Machine Warning Code P-31

Custom Search

kizi57
05-30-2012, 02:56 AM
can anybody give me step by step tutorial how to clear bizhub c452 warning.

i've tried to read service manual but i didn't understand since i'm end user not a technician,

in East Africa there are very few technicians in which its so hard to get one to fix the machine, that's why ive decided to order service manual from my dealer where i bought the unit.

please help...

JR2ALTA
05-30-2012, 03:18 AM

i've tried to read service manual but i didn't understand since i'm end user not a technician,

in East Africa there are very few technicians in which its so hard to get one to fix the machine, that's why ive decided to order service manual from my dealer where i bought the unit.

please help...

As and end-user all you can do is reseat (pull out, push in) the black drum unit, you can also try a trouble reset, I won't say how to do that, but perhaps a search on this site would suffice

kizi57
05-30-2012, 03:21 AM
As and end-user all you can do is reseat (pull out, push in) the black drum unit, you can also try a trouble reset, I won't say how to do that, but perhaps a search on this site would suffice

please help how to do this, can you also help how to fix it as administrator/ the tech, since i know to fix some of the trouble codes, hot to get in service mode and all that..

JR2ALTA
05-30-2012, 03:22 AM
As an end-user all you can do is reseat (pull out, push in) the black drum unit, you can also try a "trouble reset", I won't say how to do that, but perhaps a search on this site would suffice]

kizi57
05-30-2012, 03:37 AM
As an end-user all you can do is reseat (pull out, push in) the black drum unit, you can also try a "trouble reset", I won't say how to do that, but perhaps a search on this site would suffice]

oK,THanK YoU!

Albonline
05-30-2012, 03:40 PM
this is what the code means ,if you don't understand whats being said here, then get professional help, It will save you in the long run.

While the K PC drum motor is rotating at a stable pace
and lock signals are in an active (LOW=0) condition, an
abnormal encoder pulse width continues to be detected
over the predetermined period of time.

kizi57
05-30-2012, 04:49 PM
this is what the code means ,if you don't understand whats being said here, then get professional help, It will save you in the long run.

While the K PC drum motor is rotating at a stable pace
and lock signals are in an active (LOW=0) condition, an
abnormal encoder pulse width continues to be detected
over the predetermined period of time.

so what should be done, i dont have any profesional nearby, i always ask from the guys i bought bizhub c452, they told me if i change developing unit, the error might come off..

Albonline
05-30-2012, 04:54 PM
try it, and the black drum unit ,but this form of troubleshooting can get real expensive real fast

kizi57
09-05-2012, 12:30 PM
try it, and the black drum unit ,but this form of troubleshooting can get real expensive real fastHi Albonline, i have change black developing unit but still getting the same error, as i refer to service manual, i see it might be the m18 motor, tranfer drive assy or prcb. Any idea where to start with?

kizi57
09-06-2012, 06:44 AM

please help...

i have got this attached pdf document from the internet hope might help how to resolve my issue.... the problem is similar to mine....

Custom Search