PDA

View Full Version : Fiery X3e TY System Software for Bizhub c450

Custom Search

parsmehregan
06-04-2012, 06:29 PM
When I want to make an Image with Fiery Hard disk ,after doing that and replacing the hard disk, the copier doesn't recognize the fiery anymore and messages "Turn on the controller".
I reach the point to reload Fiery 's system software ,so unfortunately I couldn't find any source to download or receive this software, even in w3.efi .com site.
So if anyone generously help me to find the software, I 'd appreciate that.
My email& Messenger id : Parsmehregan_Rayaneh@yahoo.com

bseeley1844
06-04-2012, 09:33 PM
When in search by product group select Color products - ic-402 - system code. I believe.

parsmehregan
06-04-2012, 09:59 PM
When in search by product group select Color products - ic-402 - system code. I believe.

Thanks for your advice,but i searched again and just find PS driver for IC-402 System code.The Fiery system software should be a big file.
So if you and the other friends find that just paste the Link to the corresponding page .thanks again

Elinto
06-05-2012, 03:00 AM
When I want to make an Image with Fiery Hard disk ,after doing that and replacing the hard disk, the copier doesn't recognize the fiery anymore and messages "Turn on the controller".
I reach the point to reload Fiery 's system software ,so unfortunately I couldn't find any source to download or receive this software, even in w3.efi .com site.
So if anyone generously help me to find the software, I 'd appreciate that.
My email& Messenger id : Parsmehregan_Rayaneh@yahoo.com

good excuse me my bad english but i can understand you.
contact me to: elintonadames@hotmai.com
I have what you need. but I advised file is biggest.

parsmehregan
06-05-2012, 03:25 PM
good excuse me my bad english but i can understand you.
contact me to: elintonadames@hotmai.com
I have what you need. but I advised file is biggest.
Thank you for your attention.I think If I couldfind a way to reach and download it that would be great.!!

parsmehregan
06-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Still looking for that.

acusso1234
06-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Still looking for that.

Hi. As already posted you have to find what you need searching IC 402. Konicaminolta calls your Fiery using that name. If you can have access to the InfoHub new portal of Konicaminolta you can download it there.

parsmehregan
06-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi. As already posted you have to find what you need searching IC 402. Konicaminolta calls your Fiery using that name. If you can have access to the InfoHub new portal of Konicaminolta you can download it there.
Thanks for your comment.In Infohub I didn't find it.if someone could show a link to appropriate page ,that would be fine.

kronical
06-14-2012, 07:24 PM
You can get it from mykonicaminolta.com dealer site or order it from KM. System software and firmware is NOT available to the general public.
It is also 2 cd's in size.

parsmehregan
06-15-2012, 10:02 PM
You can get it from mykonicaminolta.com dealer site or order it from KM. System software and firmware is NOT available to the general public.
It is also 2 cd's in size.

Thanks
I just wondering why anybody give me direct link to that.I searched a lot with no success so far!

TheOwl
06-18-2012, 12:21 AM
I doubt that anyone will give you a direct link to the software from the Konica Minolta site as you need login details.

You might be better off asking if someone has the System Software CD's and is willing to burn a copy off for you or temporarily host the ISO files for download.

parsmehregan
07-04-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm sure there would be people who is always willing to help the others.

mindhunter
07-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I think you need to fix this Problem In other Way . that cost you more free than these suggestions . you have to get Backup From other Fiery and upload it on your own fiery. softwares you could do are like . Norton Ghost or Acronis.

RRodgers
07-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks
I just wondering why anybody give me direct link to that.I searched a lot with no success so far!

Here is your direct link http://www.mykonicaminolta.com Just log in and download it. Works great, I just checked it. And it downloads pretty fast (on weekends and I have a pretty good internet connectio)

RRodgers
07-15-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm sure there would be people who is always willing to help the others.

Yes, and you get what you pay for.

mindhunter
07-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Here is your direct link http://www.mykonicaminolta.com Just log in and download it. Works great, I just checked it. And it downloads pretty fast (on weekends and I have a pretty good internet connectio)

Come On Man .If We Had a user to access to this database . do you think we share on this forum ?

leonline
01-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Come On Man .If We Had a user to access to this database . do you think we share on this forum ?

I'm making uploading of the 3 ISO images
Once complete, post the link here.

parsmehregan
01-09-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm making uploading of the 3 ISO images
Once complete, post the link here.

That would be so kind of you .In fact ,that's a big suprise after a while!
good luck

leonline
01-09-2013, 10:57 AM
That would be so kind of you .In fact ,that's a big suprise after a while!
good luck

message with link waiting the moderator approval

Custom Search