PDA

View Full Version : Please advise about toner lock lever on CS1820

Custom Search

axyun
06-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Is there a common problem with installing new toner cartridge on 1820 machines. Customer said copies were light down middle and change cartridge(OEM). Customer had problem with the lock lever on process unit and said it was hard to move.
When customer got toner cartridge locked in the copies were very faded. I sent customer a new process unit and I suspect customer may have had a problem on that one as well as I am told the image are still very light. It has to have something to do with process unit and toner cartrisde as custome said first few pages were okay. Please advise. Frank/ActionPhotocopy

JR2ALTA
06-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Is there a common problem with installing new toner cartridge on 1820 machines. Customer said copies were light down middle and change cartridge(OEM). Customer had problem with the lock lever on process unit and said it was hard to move.
When customer got toner cartridge locked in the copies were very faded. I sent customer a new process unit and I suspect customer may have had a problem on that one as well as I am told the image are still very light. It has to have something to do with process unit and toner cartrisde as custome said first few pages were okay. Please advise. Frank/ActionPhotocopy

Shake the living hell out of it and lock it correctly. It's all mixed in the toner cartridge, no separate developer.

axyun
06-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Thanks JR. I shook the hell out of it and locked it in properly and got full image though it was gray instead of black. Cleaned transfer roller and it was considerably better. Are you happy about the results of the recall election for Scott Walker? I thought he was doing some things that some people don't like but have to be done to remain fiscally sound. This is going to happen in other states around country as well. Good Luck. Frank

JustManuals
06-07-2012, 07:08 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search