PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Samsung CLP-315W Fuser/Transfer Belt Counter Reset (EDC Program)

Custom Search

louisb323
08-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi. I replaced the Fuser and Transfer Belt in a Samsung CLP-315W but was not aware when I did that it would require the use of Samsung's EDC program to reset the counters to make this printer functional again. Had I known that to begin with I would not have recommended replacing these parts in the first place.I have searched Google, Yahoo, Bing and even AltaVista for an EDC program for this printer but haven't found one that works. I also contacted my supplier for these parts and they were of no help. Needless to say I'm a bit frustrated that Samsung requires this obscure program to reset it's counters when replacing these parts.Anyone know where I can get this program to get this printer functional again?

JustManuals
08-14-2012, 09:20 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

louisb323
08-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Got the program from a person who wishes to remain anonymous and got the counters re-initialized. Printer now working.

enriqxxx
09-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Friend I need the EDC software for CLP-300..

GRACIAS SALUDO

ken2345
10-04-2012, 05:45 PM
I am facing similar problem, I need to reset my Samsung CLP-310 internal counter. Can anyone help to direct me to download the EDC problem? Thanks in advance.

cctech
12-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Could someone send me a copy of the edc software as well. I really need to get this printer working before I throw it out a 3 story window! Thanks.:cool:

Doug Money
12-06-2012, 05:19 PM
I would love to get a copy of this also. Is this necessary for the CLP 600 series also? Thanks in advance.

guzulari
10-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Friend I need the EDC software for CLP-325w.. is it the same? send a copy please...
Thanks

robo2042
10-31-2013, 05:03 PM
Could you send it to me?

sjabo
11-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Got the program from a person who wishes to remain anonymous and got the counters re-initialized. Printer now working.

Hello my friend!
I need the EDC software.
Can you send?

pLatik
11-10-2013, 12:02 PM
if you could... heedrico@hotmail.com

servicesinfosl
09-29-2014, 02:42 PM
I just changed my ITB (Image Transfer Belt) in my Samsung CLP-310N. Can someone email me the EDC Program for the 310 services printer PLEASE?

riptide@videotron.ca

pLatik
09-29-2014, 04:12 PM
I just changed my ITB (Image Transfer Belt) in my Samsung CLP-310N. Can someone email me the EDC Program for the 310 services printer PLEASE?

riptide@videotron.ca

you have pm

kaliman
09-29-2014, 05:50 PM
hello i need the edc program for a clp 310 wich is sending replace transfer belt message could someone please send me a copy please my e mail is alejandro_sanchez_cavazos@hotmail.com

regards

Iowatech
09-30-2014, 03:38 AM
I've been on CTN for a while, and this is going to continue be one of the weirdest things I see around here. A bunch of people begging for stuff that most of the time they should be able to find here even if they could be bothered to use the standard search. Or find out exactly why their requests won't work even a little bit that way and do them better.
Oh, well, I wish them all good luck. And if they can show me something I can help them with I will try.

servicesinfosl
09-30-2014, 11:41 PM
I've been on CTN for a while, and this is going to continue be one of the weirdest things I see around here. A bunch of people begging for stuff that most of the time they should be able to find here even if they could be bothered to use the standard search. Or find out exactly why their requests won't work even a little bit that way and do them better.
Oh, well, I wish them all good luck. And if they can show me something I can help them with I will try.

I did search for "EDC for CLP-310 series" as specified in the Samsung Service Manual before posting. Samsung clearly states the CLP-310 series is DIFFERENT than the CLP-300 series Engine Diagnostic Control. All I could find was the CLP-300 series EDC posted here or via a Google search. This is why I posted if anyone had the CLP-310 series EDC on hand and were willing to share. Only then I figured out the CLP-300 actually does work nicely under the right operating system and proper options/environment. :o

I thought that was the purpose of these forums. To ask perplexing questions and receive help and enlightenment from other members. I am new to this particular forum but an old hand to others.

I did get excellent and fast help and information from another member here.

The is just my two cents and please, I don't mean to frustrate anyone. Honest.

ropie
12-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Sorry to drag this from the grave, but could I get some assistance with this? I've got the CLP-300 EDC but can't get it to work with my 315. Thanks.

masky
09-10-2018, 10:42 PM

Hello
I have the same problem as you, I would like for private to tell me how to reset the counters since I just changed I just changed my ITB (Image Transfer Belt)
and I find myself with the problem of not being able to put counters at 0

Thanks

Phil B.
09-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Hello
I have the same problem as you, I would like for private to tell me how to reset the counters since I just changed I just changed my ITB (Image Transfer Belt)

Thanks

this thread is YEARS old.

Lance15
09-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Samsung printers are now owned by HP.

Phil B.
09-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Hello

Thanks

the previous posters ( from years ago ) informed us you need the Samsung EDC program, now that Samsung has sold out to HP it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get parts/help on their line.

Lance15
09-13-2018, 01:09 AM
Can't even find this EDC program on the HP Channel Services Network. Not sure if the SPDS maybe took it's place?

blackcat4866
09-13-2018, 02:06 AM
I know I'm going to regret this, but here goes anyway:

This is the one and only version of EDC that I have. It was written for WinXP 32bit.
No, I don't know if it will work with your Windows version XX.
No, I will not upload it again just for you.
No, I will not explain it in minute detail.

If you can use it, great.
If you can't, I don't really need to know. =^..^=

masky
12-15-2018, 01:52 PM
I know I'm going to regret this, but here goes anyway:

This is the one and only version of EDC that I have. It was written for WinXP 32bit.
No, I don't know if it will work with your Windows version XX.
No, I will not upload it again just for you.
No, I will not explain it in minute detail.

If you can use it, great.
If you can't, I don't really need to know. =^..^=

THANKS

Custom Search