PDA

View Full Version : C360 web interface access reboots the mfp

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
09-11-2012, 10:36 AM
every time without fail no matter which browser or workstation is used, brand new machine out of the box.

anyone had this yet ?

I will be seeing it in person on Thursday armed with an mfp board and ram, failing that I suspect it could even be NVRAM.

Everything else is ok, ie configuring the machine via the control panel etc is fine, prints too. Just the web interface is causing this issue. Latest F/W has already been installed with no effect.

pepper38_cnd
09-11-2012, 11:28 AM
I know this will sound strange, but I have seen some weird issues when the switch is 1G and the patch cord or wiring is only Cat 5 not the required Cat 5e or Cat 6 to support a 1G connection.

EarthKmTech
09-11-2012, 11:42 AM

I will try lock it down to 100, half duplex when i go out there.

I will report back my findings.

blackcat4866
09-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Similarly, I had a C360 on a new setup that would print one page, then drop off the network every time. Same solution as pepper38. At 100MBs it worked fine. =^..^=

EarthKmTech
09-13-2012, 09:51 AM
'twas none of the above

it was caused by a failed attempt by I.T. at configuring and connecting the machine to PSES, i suspect there was corrupt PSES Authentication Manager API data stored on the HDD.

I did indeed witness repeatable attempted web access to the mfp cause it to instantly reboot.

formatted the HDD and all back in order, configured, connected and managed by PSES.

Didnt even take out my F-ing screwdriver...

Custom Search