PDA

View Full Version : c650 jamming fault

Custom Search

faultman
09-16-2012, 09:25 AM
hi
i have a c650 showing a constant j13 with no paper to be found, the only way to clear the jam is full reboot of the machine. Once rebooted the machine comes to ready to copy and works fine from tray 1, 2 and 4, but as soon as you ask for a copy from tray 3 the machine shows a jam with no paper in the machine. i have swopped the feed assembly on tray 3 but no joy, I was thinking paper feed transport board...any ideas???
thank you

minimerlin
09-16-2012, 10:56 AM
hi
i have a c650 showing a constant j13 with no paper to be found, the only way to clear the jam is full reboot of the machine. Once rebooted the machine comes to ready to copy and works fine from tray 1, 2 and 4, but as soon as you ask for a copy from tray 3 the machine shows a jam with no paper in the machine. i have swopped the feed assembly on tray 3 but no joy, I was thinking paper feed transport board...any ideas???
thank youHave you fitted the modification to the tray itself? The extra guide to help paper transport! Extra weight on the take up?

JustManuals
09-16-2012, 06:47 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search