PDA

View Full Version : KM C200 reset

Custom Search

rindraintsoa
09-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Hello everybody,I have a C200 machine in my office that need the IU to be resetted. I have no resetter but I usually use the "STOP 0 clear " method to solve the problem. But in this kind of machine there is no way to use this. Anybody can help me to solve this issue please? Please PM me and thanks in advance for your help.

Masterchief
09-17-2012, 02:25 PM
have you tried going into service mode 10871087 and ressetting the IU count or hasthis part done its life and needs to be reset with a kit

TIP, The Kit for these machines works out cheaper than just the part itself, if the IU cost 350 euro and the Fusing unit cost 300, you can see my point

Where as the kit would cost 400 euros??? maybe saving you or the company money.

rindraintsoa
09-17-2012, 02:35 PM
have you tried going into service mode 10871087 and ressetting the IU count or hasthis part done its life and needs to be reset with a kit

TIP, The Kit for these machines works out cheaper than just the part itself, if the IU cost 350 euro and the Fusing unit cost 300, you can see my point

Where as the kit would cost 400 euros??? maybe saving you or the company money.

What do you mean when you say 10871087? With other Konica machine I can tell the machine running without checking the IU lifestop (Service mode->enhanced security-> IU lifstop -> no stop) but the code you said I never seen it before. how can I enter in the mode you said Thanks

Shadow
09-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Masterchief is in the mode of Kyocera, not Konica.

the stop 0 clear will only work for a short period of time.
I would say that its time to replace the image unit or have a tech out to make updates of the firmware and program changes for the IU life settings.

rindraintsoa
09-17-2012, 03:14 PM

I would say that its time to replace the image unit or have a tech out to make updates of the firmware and program changes for the IU life settings.

Thanks for your advice but in the official webpage from Konica there is no firmware to change the IU life setting regarding the C200 machine(so stupid things done by KM). Is there anyway to have the chip reset file for this kind of machine because I have chipreset from IUreset.com but don't have the file. Does someone have these files so I could reset my machine? I have reset files for CF2002/C351/450/550 if somebody is interested. Thanks

ck1
09-18-2012, 01:30 AM
this model i think you can't do it ( maybe model is cheaper ) as i know only C203 and above can do it .

JustManuals
09-18-2012, 03:17 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

pepper38_cnd
09-20-2012, 10:46 PM
I have chipreset from IUreset.com but don't have the file. Does someone have these files so I could reset my machine? I have reset files for CF2002/C351/450/550 if somebody is interested. Thanks

If you did not buy the C203/C353 Reset tool. Then you are out of luck! The C250 or C350 programmers will not do that chip. You can by a replacement chip or send your chip away and have it reset.

RRodgers
09-21-2012, 03:36 AM
Hello everybody,I have a C200 machine in my office that need the IU to be resetted. I have no resetter but I usually use the "STOP 0 clear " method to solve the problem. But in this kind of machine there is no way to use this. Anybody can help me to solve this issue please? Please PM me and thanks in advance for your help.
The very top of this page..... click the link.... BOOM!!! Problem solved.

Masterchief
09-21-2012, 05:07 AM

Well thats a LOL, i was running on empty and all these KM3035 etc are confusing at this hour 5am ha...
If i dont read the top of the thread then the OP should put Kyocera Mita or Konica Minolta lol

Lets just pretend i did not post at all and you never seen it ha ha easy way out

B0265
09-21-2012, 07:47 AM

You can change Software switch 308 bit 4 > "1" (Not stop)

Custom Search