PDA

View Full Version : Sharp FO-dc535 with HSYNC message

Custom Search

axyun
10-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Customer has called saying machine gets an HSYNC message and is unable to use machine but will usually recover after turning off and on. I have never service a machine for this. The H errors I have seen on Sharp are usually fuser errors but this I suspect may have to do with scanning. I did not see anything in a related service manual and since I was pressed for time and may need to show up this afternoon i thought i would post it here. I will look into the 2 areas I have mentioned but would appreciate any help . maybe by the time I get to customer there will be a response that can take me in right direction. Frank/Action Photocopy

ZOOTECH
10-03-2012, 06:19 PM
This is a LSU (print head) error. It the problem clears with a power off/on, it will soon fail completely. This is an old part number, but it may still be good - 0KW4571075200.
Good luck.

JustManuals
10-03-2012, 06:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

axyun
10-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks Zootech. I did not see anything in the manual about this. Did I miss something? Frank

ZOOTECH
10-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Thanks Zootech. I did not see anything in the manual about this. Did I miss something? Frank

No, you didn't miss it, it's not in the manual - there is a tech bulletin with the error codes.
If I can find it, I'll send it to you.

Custom Search