PDA

View Full Version : E0006-602 in IRC 4080

Custom Search

mido
10-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi all,
I have an error code in IRC 4080, it shows E000602-0105 then the main switch turn off alone,
can I get a service manual for this machine

Regards

nogood boyo
10-05-2012, 05:37 PM
file system error

1: Enter CHK-TYPE for the partition, execute HDD-CLEAR, and turn the Main Power switch OFF and then ON again.

2: If the above does not correct the problem, the HDD may be assumed to be damaged, so replace the HDD and reinstall the system.

nogood boyo
10-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm not really sure if that is correct. Buts its probably the first thing i would do.

teckat
10-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Hi all,
I have an error code in IRC 4080, it shows E000602-0105 then the main switch turn off alone,
can I get a service manual for this machine

Regards

first try performing a defrag of the Hard Drive.

Turn off the machine and hold down the 1 and 9 digits on the Control Panel while turning the machine back on. Once the machine is on it will immediately go into the defrag mode for the Hard Drive. The defrag process will take at least 20 minutes,once completed turn the machine off and back on-

If this fails >>>>>>>>>>>>>see below:o

e602-0105

For some sub codes it may be possible to recover using the machine's service mode, Copier/Function/System/Chk-Type, setting it to clear a certain partition number, then selecting Copier/Function/System/HD-Clear. After selecting the hard drive partition to clear (setting Chk-Type) and selecting HD-Clear and pressing OK, it will be necessary to turn the copier/printer main switch off then on again. Once the power is cycled the hard drive will begin to rebuild the partition selected and will take an extra minute or two to come to ready. The sub codes can be broken down into two parts the first two digits indicate the partition, the second two indicate the fault that occurred. An example would be an E602 with a sub code of 0201 indicates a problem with the FSTDEV partition (02xx)where a faulty read out occurred at start up(xx01). For partitions of: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, FF use the Chk-Type settings listed:

* For faults of: xx01, xx02, xx03, xx04 use Chk-Type 1.
* For fault: xx05 use Chk-Type 2.

*For fault: xx06 use Chk-Type 3.
* For faults of: xx07, xx08 use chk-type 4.

* For fault: xx09 use Chk-Type 5.
* For fault: xxFF format the hard drive and load System, Language, and RUI.

** For sub codes of: xx10, xx12, xx14, xx22, xx23, xx24, reformat the hard drive and load system, language, and rui.

If this doesn't clear the error replace the hard drive and load system, language, and rui.

mido
10-06-2012, 09:57 AM

Turn off the machine and hold down the 1 and 9 digits on the Control Panel while turning the machine back on. Once the machine is on it will immediately go into the defrag mode for the Hard Drive. The defrag process will take at least 20 minutes,once completed turn the machine off and back on-

e602-0105

For some sub codes it may be possible to recover using the machine's service mode, Copier/Function/System/Chk-Type, setting it to clear a certain partition number, then selecting Copier/Function/System/HD-Clear. After selecting the hard drive partition to clear (setting Chk-Type) and selecting HD-Clear and pressing OK, it will be necessary to turn the copier/printer main switch off then on again. Once the power is cycled the hard drive will begin to rebuild the partition selected and will take an extra minute or two to come to ready. The sub codes can be broken down into two parts the first two digits indicate the partition, the second two indicate the fault that occurred. An example would be an E602 with a sub code of 0201 indicates a problem with the FSTDEV partition (02xx)where a faulty read out occurred at start up(xx01). For partitions of: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, FF use the Chk-Type settings listed:

** For sub codes of: xx10, xx12, xx14, xx22, xx23, xx24, reformat the hard drive and load system, language, and rui.

If this doesn't clear the error replace the hard drive and load system, language, and rui.

Hi,
I did all the steps as u mentioned above but the error still exist,
but the hard disk not changed yet because I don't have the system software,
I have a question:
If I have hard disk for IRC 3200, is it compatible to IRC 4080????
If not can you send the system software.

have a nice day
Regards

mido
10-06-2012, 10:44 AM

e602-0105

Hi Teckat,
please can you help me to get system software for canon IRC 4080,
this is may email: lehusein@mccc-ltd.com

thnx

teckat
10-06-2012, 02:03 PM
both 3200 & 4080 use CANON OEM's HDD // Hitachi Deskstar unit----------

the 3200 uses a 40gb #IC35L060AVV207-0
the 4080 uses a 80gb #HDS728080PLAT20

u need to call a trained to install firmware on a new or refurbished HDD

mido
10-07-2012, 03:06 PM
both 3200 & 4080 use CANON OEM's HDD // Hitachi Deskstar unit----------

the 3200 uses a 40gb #IC35L060AVV207-0
the 4080 uses a 80gb #HDS728080PLAT20

u need to call a trained to install firmware on a new or refurbished HDD

Hi Teckat,
Thank you very much for your support.
I told u before I did all the steps that You mentioned. also I defrag the harddisk, by pressing 1&9
& complete normally, that means the hard disk not defected, the system software defected.
* Is the firmware of the IR 4080 is the same of the IR3200
* can I replace the hard disk of IR4080 to another brand name?t
* If the firmware of IR4080 & IR3200 are the same, can I transfer the firmw are by cloning?

I have IR 3200 in the workshop. so I can training to download the firmware then download it into the IR 4080. so please send it to my email: lehusein@mccc-ltd.com

My best regards

teckat
10-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi Teckat,
Thank you very much for your support.
I told u before I did all the steps that You mentioned. also I defrag the harddisk, by pressing 1&9
& complete normally, that means the hard disk not defected, the system software defected.
* can I replace the hard disk of IR4080 to another brand name?t
* If the firmware of IR4080 & IR3200 are the same, can I transfer the firmw are by cloning?

I have IR 3200 in the workshop. so I can training to download the firmware then download it into the IR 4080. so please send it to my email: lehusein@mccc-ltd.com

My best regards

NO/FIRMWARE NOT THE SAME

* can I replace the hard disk of IR4080 to another brand name?

NO GUARANTEES
Needs to be like one I posted/ u can try another brand/ no guarantee will work/ or buy a CANON OEM HDD

These printers have different firmware/ :o there are no shortcuts

Custom Search