PDA

View Full Version : how to: bypass the done button on the screen?

Custom Search

johnm@ucopier.com
10-05-2012, 04:42 PM
When you go to make a standard copy from the glass only, it scans the document when you hit the green start button but won’t print that scan till you hit the done button on the interface. I know there is a way to just be able to bypass this option. I feel like its set to default to ask for another page instead of just printing. Anyway to disable this so it just scans and prints without this additional step.

Canon.Tech
10-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Sounds like it is set defualt to collate, turn off collate & try again.

johnm@ucopier.com
10-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Where can I change that setting?

Canon.Tech
10-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Just go to Common settings & scroll to initialize settings & do the same for copy settings.

This will put the customer setting back to default (these setting work the best)

MFPTech
10-05-2012, 06:06 PM
When you go to make a standard copy from the glass only, it scans the document when you hit the green start button but won’t print that scan till you hit the done button on the interface. I know there is a way to just be able to bypass this option. I feel like its set to default to ask for another page instead of just printing. Anyway to disable this so it just scans and prints without this additional step.

In certain Manufactures/models this is handled by "Continue scanning - yes / no " selection. What is your model?

johnm@ucopier.com
10-05-2012, 06:14 PM
IrC3380

Custom Search