PDA

View Full Version : C-6501 warming up problem

Custom Search

selmila
10-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Konica mInolta C 6501 showing warming up after every print job,unable to locate the problem! any suggestions.

JustManuals
10-07-2012, 09:34 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mr Spock
10-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Make sure the paper weight is correct if not you will have this error.

Mita-Konica-Tech
10-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Make sure the paper weight is correct if not you will have this error.

Spock made the right call on this....also check to make sure your dip switch's are set properly....

lucky13
10-10-2012, 03:59 AM
check your upper fuser roller it will have a bundle of 3 lamps 1 may be burned out and will not code out if it is set for light weight paper it will just keep warming up

ni311
10-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Let us know, which was the right solution for your problem?

selmila
10-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Spock made the right call on this....also check to make sure your dip switch's are set properly....
There was no changes made in the Dip switch settings.but i am still not able to locate the problem because this problem started all by it self.I have checked the heater if there was any drive problem because it is giving jerk when pressure roller retraction and it starter with the warming up problem.

selmila
10-10-2012, 07:34 PM
check your upper fuser roller it will have a bundle of 3 lamps 1 may be burned out and will not code out if it is set for light weight paper it will just keep warming up
I have checked the lamps and they are showing resistance but light emitting from each lamp is different from other.is that understood that the lamps r burnt out?

ni311
10-11-2012, 08:00 AM
The lamps are OR are not working, there is nothing in between. If there is light on all 3 or you checked the continuity and it is ok, then the lamps are ok and the issue is from somewhere else.

tech51
10-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Had this on a C6500 once, it was dirty colour registration sensors, the ones that have the spring loaded shutters on. Make sure the sensors are clean and that the springs are there and the shutters arent sticking. Remember that warming up on a colour box isnt only to do with heat, its also colour set up etc.

prakashshetty_thane
10-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Hi,
I would suggest u to check if the upper and Lower Fixing lamps are working fine.
If they are ok,

I would suggest replacement of the fixing limitter in the fuser unit.

The part code is 65AA53651 - FIXING LIMITTER

Since i have faced the same problem i was able to solve it by replacing the above mentioned part.
Hope it works out for u too.

selmila
10-19-2012, 01:39 PM

Hi,The problem is sloved by replacing the Fixing Limiter in the Fusing Unit. thanq

selmila
10-19-2012, 02:16 PM
HI, I have checked the fixing lamps and thay are working, The problem is solved by replacing the fixing Limiter in the fusing unit.
Thanq.

Hi,
I would suggest u to check if the upper and Lower Fixing lamps are working fine.
If they are ok,

I would suggest replacement of the fixing limitter in the fuser unit.

The part code is 65AA53651 - FIXING LIMITTER

Since i have faced the same problem i was able to solve it by replacing the above mentioned part.
Hope it works out for u too.

Custom Search