PDA

View Full Version : UFR II/PCL Printer Kit-S1

Custom Search

hellcat
10-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I am a Sharp tech and have been thrown into a world of mess with a cannon machine since we have no cannon techs left now.

A customer is wanting a UFR II/PCL Printer Kit-S1 installed on their IR3035 machine. This is my question if I buy the kit from a supplier *we are not cannon authorized* are we able to install it and is it easy to install.

Do we need to register it on cannon website? I am not familiar with the way these kits need to be installed and havnt had much luck finding any information on it. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

doktor
10-10-2012, 09:39 PM
First check if the kit is available.

charm5496
10-10-2012, 10:55 PM
this is an LMS key and can be registered by anyone.

Make sure you purchase a new key or work with a wholesaler who can obtain the key for you.

hellcat
10-10-2012, 11:07 PM
ah ok I found a supplier with a *used* key not sure if this would work would it? Or does it have to be brand new and machine specific. but if I can register it then it shouldnt be a problem inputing it then. I am guessing you input this key in stage 2 test commands?

charm5496
10-11-2012, 09:34 PM
if that wholesaler can process the transfer for you and give you the actual key then you are good to go. They should ask for your device serial number to accomplish this.

You can register it under additional functions>system settings>register license

Custom Search