PDA

View Full Version : fee comparison

Custom Search

V-P
10-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Quick question for personal understanding...

How much do you guys charge per hour ?

I mean without taxes and stuff.

Usually I charge 20 EUR per visit (included 1 hour ) and than 20 Eur / hour (without taxes).

thnx...

savi0r
10-11-2012, 12:58 PM

Usually I charge 20 EUR per visit (included 1 hour ) and than 20 Eur / hour (without taxes).

thnx...

Almost same here. Those fees go for copiers. For printers it's smaller. Anyway, shitty payment here in eastern europe. Weak economy overall. I'm hoping things will turn to a better side the next few years.

teckat
10-12-2012, 06:00 AM

thnx...

in usa on canon color products---w/no contract> 275.00 first hr/ then bill on 1/4 hr time + tax:o

V-P
10-12-2012, 08:41 AM
ehhh... if I was some years younger ...

I've been told California is a nice place to live.

savi0r
10-12-2012, 07:34 PM
ehhh... if I was some years younger ...

I've been told California is a nice place to live.

Yeah. Imagine all the beautifull women over there, the sunny days, the beach. And you running with your vacuum in one hand and the toolbox in the other, your shirt with black stains from toner and your phone just ringing and ringing from another pissed customer who can't pull out a jammed sheet of paper.Drop the job, turn yourself into a DJ and THEN go to California. Now that's fun. :))

teckat
10-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Yeah. Imagine all the beautifull women over there, the sunny days, the beach. And you running with your vacuum in one hand and the toolbox in the other, your shirt with black stains from toner and your phone just ringing and ringing from another pissed customer who can't pull out a jammed sheet of paper.Drop the job, turn yourself into a DJ and THEN go to California. Now that's fun. :))

don't forget the hardhat (earthquakes) EarthquakeSupplyCenter.Com: Emergency Preparedness Information, Main Page (http://www.earthquakesupplycenter.com/index.php)

17643don't want to have that printer roll over someone :p

savi0r
10-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Now that would really be a nasty accident.
Reporter : " How did you get injured"?
Customer : " Well, an earthquake proof copier rolled over me"
Reporter : " WTF?!?!?!?"
:))

teckat
10-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Now that would really be a nasty accident.
Reporter : " How did you get injured"?
Customer : " Well, an earthquake proof copier rolled over me"
Reporter : " WTF?!?!?!?"
:))

who the hell forgot to put back the corner brackets after loading paper:mad:

savi0r
10-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Nice one teckat. :)) I think that guy is still cursing to this day. I know i would. :))

V-P
10-13-2012, 09:35 AM
okay okay - I get it !:)

If not Cali, than somewhere hot like Arizona. No earthquakes there.
And I have a solution : black T-shirt, so toner spots are not visible.:)

Hansoon
10-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Since cost of living in Eastern Europe is much lower compared to USA and Western Europe there must be a great difference in what a customer has to pay for our services.

If I see what the fat cats like HP, Xerox and the like are charging than we are still modest with our Euro 70.00 per hour. Take into account that we pay around 45% taxes here............

Hans

V-P
10-13-2012, 11:27 AM
I would not say "much lower".

I would say "yeah lower - but not that much"

We pay approx 25%-30% tax

savi0r
10-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Since cost of living in Eastern Europe is much lower compared to USA and Western Europe there must be a great difference in what a customer has to pay for our services.

If I see what the fat cats like HP, Xerox and the like are charging than we are still modest with our Euro 70.00 per hour. Take into account that we pay around 45% taxes here............

Hans

Where do you live Hans? In my opinion, 70 euro/h is really good. For example, here in Romania, a so called "good wage" goes about 300 euros. To fill up my car costs 100 euros. A nice pair of shoes goes about 60-70 euros here. Imagine the "good living" here. Not to mention taxes, household expenses, etc. etc. I'm an independent and i'm doing fine but for the rest majority of the copier techs it's really hard.

V-P
10-13-2012, 01:12 PM
presuming Hans lives in Germany :)

I would say 1500 Eur average fee

" a so called "good wage" goes about 300 euros. To fill up my car costs 100 euros. A nice pair of shoes goes about 60-70 euros here"=== it is all true:(

savi0r
10-13-2012, 02:28 PM
presuming Hans lives in Germany :)

I would say 1500 Eur average fee

" a so called "good wage" goes about 300 euros. To fill up my car costs 100 euros. A nice pair of shoes goes about 60-70 euros here"=== it is all true:(

:( with 1500 euro wage, in 2 months here i'm buying myself a nice car. V-P, we really must flee Eastern Europe man. :))

Hansoon
10-13-2012, 03:48 PM
Where do you live Hans?

Black forest and I'm an Indy.

Hans

DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS
10-26-2012, 11:56 AM
okay okay - I get it !:)

If not Cali, than somewhere hot like Arizona. No earthquakes there.
And I have a solution : black T-shirt, so toner spots are not visible.:)

Why not try Africa? Uganda in particular with its beautiful tropical climate! Beautiful sunshine. Plenty of naturally produced fresh foods, unlike those processed and tinned ones in Europe and the Americas. Beautiful black women, Wildlife animals, fresh unpolluted air....generally nature at its best!. No worry of earthquakes, floods,hurricanes, etc. No wonder Winston Churchill christened it ''THE PEARL OF AFRICA''.

You may actually come as an INVESTOR and enjoy a 5-year minimum TAX HOLIDAY on your investment.This tax incentive is to enable you to recoup your investment over the said period of time. Life is relatively much cheaper here. Fueling my car,a toyota premio(1997 model), full tank at only $69; corporate tax @ 30%, VAT @18%.
- Flat rate charge: B&W copiers...$75, Color copiers...$125, Printers B&W....$50. COLOR...$75. These are labor charges only on billable machines. And of course there is ''price discrimination''.
- Come make your money here and reinvest it in your home country in preparation for your retirement. Remember East or West, HOME IS BEST!

bipc
10-26-2012, 01:08 PM
where i live we charge for any kind of copier N/Contract 32€ + 16% (tax for now to be increased in a near future) with gas at 1,53€ per litter but 150€0 of your wage would pay me for 3 months and the cheapest car costs at least 8500 plus TAX so it would be a all year of payday for that :confused:

blackcat4866
07-02-2023, 03:51 PM
don't forget the hardhat (earthquakes) EarthquakeSupplyCenter.Com: Emergency Preparedness Information, Main Page (http://www.earthquakesupplycenter.com/index.php)

17643don't want to have that printer roll over someone :p

I guess all the paper loads through the bypass tray, since you can't open the trays? Nice rig though. It would work well on a ship, also.

I still think I'd like to use the paper trays somehow. =^..^=

Custom Search