PDA

View Full Version : IR 7105 wont use tray 2 to stack copies

Custom Search

manuelubau
10-12-2012, 09:52 PM
I was copying some documents when a message appeared asking to remove paper from trays. I guess something about the weight of the documents or just the trays reached the limit. after that the copier wont use the 2nd tray to stack the copies... it will send the to the first tray...

teckat
10-13-2012, 04:00 AM
I was copying some documents when a message appeared asking to remove paper from trays. I guess something about the weight of the documents or just the trays reached the limit. after that the copier wont use the 2nd tray to stack the copies... it will send the to the first tray...

When the tray becomes full of paper (i.e., light blocked, not reaching any of the 3 photo-sensors), the finisher controller PCB switches over to a different tray for
subsequent delivery.
If the newly selected tray is full, it will stop the operation of the machine, and will indicate the fact to the host machine.

Make sure High Volume Stack Mode is set to Off. If the setting is set to ON, all jobs will be delivered to Tray B (lower tray). This setting is located in (Additional Functions > Common Settings.)

Empty Finisher Tray" message occurred.
Try performing the Finisher sensor intensity adjustment the trays should started working normally.
see pdf----

or try----Performing Additional Functions > Common Settings > Initialize Common Settings .
Note /that any changes made by the user under Common Settings will be returned to the default state.

Custom Search