PDA

View Full Version : RICOH SP C430DN Icc profile

Custom Search

roadster
10-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi, Just wondering if any one can help - looking to buy a Ricoh c sp430dn - i would then like to add a high Icc profile = does any one know of tutorial or link which would help me or point me in the right direction... Thanks in advance...

JustManuals
10-14-2012, 08:53 PM
If you're buying it new, the installation and operator manuals that come with it should have that information included.

HtH

Paul@justmanuals.com (Paul@justmanuals.com)

roadster
10-14-2012, 09:07 PM
If you're buying it new, the installation and operator manuals that come with it should have that information included.

HtH

Paul@justmanuals.com (Paul@justmanuals.com)

Thanks for reply - yes buying it new for ceramic printing - but have been told i need to add highest icc profile for best results - will see if i can download manuals etc... thanks again

sakura
10-15-2012, 05:16 AM
Thanks for reply - yes buying it new for ceramic printing - but have been told i need to add highest icc profile for best results - will see if i can download manuals etc... thanks again

Why wouldn't you place your request in a right forum sector - let's say, under RICOH family requests not KONICA? Move it there and you may have much more responses. Cheers :)
P.S. not giving you "negative" like some idiots on this forum. Watch you back here - you may be "stubbed" by one of the "genius" here who tries to sell you some items all the time. He will give you a negative just because you placed your request in a wrong place - what a JERK. So, be careful hehehe

roadster
10-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Why wouldn't you place your request in a right forum sector - let's say, under RICOH family requests not KONICA? Move it there and you may have much more responses. Cheers :)
P.S. not giving you "negative" like some idiots on this forum. Watch you back here - you may be "stubbed" by one of the "genius" here who tries to sell you some items all the time. He will give you a negative just because you placed your request in a wrong place - what a JERK. So, be careful hehehe

Thanks - thanks - thanks - thought i had clicked ricoh not konica... trying to move it now.... sorry

roadster
10-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi, I need to move this to: Ricoh section - cannot find how to can any one help..........
Sorry for posting in wrong section

Custom Search