PDA

View Full Version : iR3230,iR3235 & iR3245 main controller P.C.B

Custom Search

Blues Guy
10-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Morning to you guys,

I just want to check with you guys the newer generation of iR series Canon machine i.e iR3230, iR3235 & iR3245 are the main controller P.C.B are the same ? Can I interchange it and of course the counter and serial number need to follow with the same machine.

Any one have try swap the P.C.B when trying to trouble shoot a problem ?

moicez
10-18-2012, 05:47 AM
I once used the main PCB of an ir3300 to repair a ir3320i.

teckat
10-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Morning to you guys,

I just want to check with you guys the newer generation of iR series Canon machine i.e iR3230, iR3235 & iR3245 are the main controller P.C.B are the same ? Can I interchange it and of course the counter and serial number need to follow with the same machine.

Any one have try swap the P.C.B when trying to trouble shoot a problem ?

It is illegal to tamper with this circuit in an attempt to falsify the counter readings of any Canon
Copier.
:mad:

Serial Number PCB's are restricted.
The Serial Number PCB can only be obtained by contacting the Canon Technical Support Hotline.

Counter Memory, Serial Number and Main Controller PCBs work as a set and are considered the “Soft Counter Circuit”. The Counter Memory PCB is electronically stamped with the serial number from the Serial Number PCB.
Neither the Counter Memory PCB nor the Serial Number PCB can be swapped to other equipment.
The Counter Memory PCB keeps track of the total count, which cannot be erased or changed. The service counters are retained by the Main Controller. These counters can be reset manually through service mode. When the Counter Memory PCB must be replaced, after installing the new one, the new Counter Memory PCB learns the Total Count from the Main Controller. This is retained in SRAM on the Main Controller PCB and held active by means of an on board battery.

see pdf>>>>>>>>>>17799 :p

Blues Guy
10-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Hi Teckat,

May be my question earlier a bit confused. Of course I know to tampered the serial number nor the counter is illegal.

My question is the MAIN CONTROLLER P.C.B between iR3230,iR3235 & iR3245 is the same or not. In the event if the MAIN CONTROLLER P.C.B is malfunction can we interchange in between.

teckat
10-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi Teckat,

May be my question earlier a bit confused. Of course I know to tampered the serial number nor the counter is illegal.

My question is the MAIN CONTROLLER P.C.B between iR3230,iR3235 & iR3245 is the same or not. In the event if the MAIN CONTROLLER P.C.B is malfunction can we interchange in between.

Main's have different part #'s as u can see

FM4-1245-000
MAIN CONTROLLER PCB ASSEMBLY
iR3225 Series
(25ppm)

FM4-1246-000
iR3230 Series
(30ppm)

FM4-1247-000
iR3235 Series
(40ppm)

FM4-1248-000
iR3245 Series
(45ppm)

DC PCB's below~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FM3-5051-000
DC CONTROLLER PCB ASSEMBLY
iR3245,3235,3230 Series

FM3-5052-000

DC CONTROLLER PCB ASSEMBLY
iR3225 Series

moicez
10-18-2012, 05:25 PM
It is illegal to tamper with this circuit in an attempt to falsify the counter readings of any Canon
Copier.

Watch out for the Canon Police Enforcement.:cool:

Troy
09-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Copier.

Serial Number PCB's are restricted.
The Serial Number PCB can only be obtained bycontacting the Canon Technical Support Hotline.

Counter Memory, Serial Number and Main Controller PCBs work as a set and are considered the “Soft Counter Circuit”. The Counter Memory PCB is electronically stamped with the serial number from the Serial Number PCB.
Neither the Counter Memory PCB nor the Serial Number PCB can be swapped to other equipment.
The Counter Memory PCB keeps track of the total count, which cannot be erased or changed. The service counters are retained by the Main Controller. These counters can be reset manually through service mode. When the Counter Memory PCB must be replaced, after installing the new one, the new Counter Memory PCB learns the Total Count from the Main Controller. This is retained in SRAM on the Main Controller PCB and held active by means of an on board battery.

see pdf>>>>>>>>>>17799 :p

Sorry old post I know, but ir3300 2800 2200 can be interchanged. Not advising anything illegal. Just for information purposes only

Custom Search