PDA

View Full Version : Error Code iR ADV C7065 E025-0310

Custom Search

nogood boyo
10-18-2012, 09:30 PM
I have the service manual, and am more or less aware of the steps i have to take...

but the Cyan Toner bottle IS STUCK inside the machine.

i opened up the back panel and went through the steps to manually remove a toner bottle... but it isn't coming out. I cant turn the the the locking mechanism counter clockwise to release the bottle.

i don't want to really pull on it to hard and have the end pop out and get stuck in the machine/ get toner everywhere.

has anybody seen this before? know how to get the bottle "unstuck"?

Herrmann
10-18-2012, 09:51 PM
go to service mode, level2 and set T-CRG-SW to 1
This will add a switch in the user mode to give the ability to change the toner bottle on demand.
Does it work, or is it still blocked?

nogood boyo
10-18-2012, 10:10 PM
go to service mode, level2 and set T-CRG-SW to 1
This will add a switch in the user mode to give the ability to change the toner bottle on demand.
Does it work, or is it still blocked?

I am about to try this right now but i don't think it is going to work...its not just that the door wont open, but physically, manually, i cannot remove the toner bottle.

Herrmann
10-18-2012, 10:26 PM
did you remove the "toner door cover" already? (4 screws and a little bit of wiggling,then it comes off)

nogood boyo
10-18-2012, 10:59 PM
did you remove the "toner door cover" already? (4 screws and a little bit of wiggling,then it comes off)
yup.

nogood boyo
10-18-2012, 11:05 PM
I just spoke with the last person to use the machine...

He was prompted to replace the cyan, but instead of placing a new bottle in, he just shook up the old one and put it back in, thats when the error code came up.

he said it went in gently but that doesnt mean that he didnt jam it in.

nogood boyo
10-18-2012, 11:11 PM
aaand doesnt work. still blocked. cant get past the settings and registration button.

Herrmann
10-18-2012, 11:24 PM
ooooookay....seems like you are forced to do it the hard way (i hope you can bill your customer for that)
order a new color hopper unit, rip the old one apart with brutal force and renew all, its a pain in the ass job and it will take you 2 hours at least, but i am afraid. that you have no other chance

nogood boyo
10-18-2012, 11:32 PM
really?
This is what i was afraid of.

fuck.

nogood boyo
10-19-2012, 12:21 AM
I take it that this isnt something very common? (in any brand of copier)?

Herrmann
10-19-2012, 06:01 PM
We have several of these boxes out in the field, never had a stuck toner bottle.

vigour
10-21-2012, 08:32 PM
TRy turning the white plastic crank clockwise first, then counter-clockwise. Don't be afraid to put some pressure on it. Try turning the bottle too.
Once I had that problem, but I kept turning both ways, until I was about to get desperate, it suddenly popped out.

That hopper takes way longer to replace than the black.

nogood boyo
10-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Ive already ordered the part and have time scheduled to repair this machine... i will work at it again before i start ripping everything apart but im concerned another bottle will just get stuck in their again later on. (also already tried working it out for about fifteen minutes.

I will be sure to let everybody know how it goes.

Quick 7055 question:

Service Mode> Copier> Counter> DRBL-1> PT-DRM

PT-DRM
What the hell is it?
My service manual says "NOT USED"

But my counter says its at 134% life.

vigour
10-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Press the INFO button to see what PT-DRUM means.
Older System software says NOT USED
New software says Black Drum counter
BUT there is still the original black drum counter D-Unit -K below the Y,M and C

I suspect one is there for the whole unit, and the other for the drum ONLY, if it is made available.

You have a chicken and egg situation, because the bottle comes out the front and the hopper comes out the back,
I doubt you can pull the bottle through to the back while attached to the hopper..

Just double checking -- Did you remove the cyan motor, so you can insert the white crank?
I hope you are replacing fm3-9977 and not fm3-4716

nogood boyo
10-24-2012, 03:58 AM
Just double checking -- Did you remove the cyan motor, so you can insert the white crank?
I hope you are replacing fm3-9977 and not fm3-4716

Yes i did.

and yes i am replacing just the FM3-4716... why?

kthiessen
11-17-2012, 09:59 PM
i have had an e025-XXXX on that box and the worst that may have happened which is somewhat common in higher count units is that the gear for one or all of the toner hoppers is fractured. this is not a fun thing to fix.

theGate
01-16-2015, 12:03 AM
hello

whats the end of the story

I have the same problem with cyan on canon c7065
I cant open the front door and a I have an error code E000025-0310

Do I need to change the module that drive all color ?
thanks
theGate

vigour
01-16-2015, 05:06 AM
There is now a mod to extend the link shaft which pushes the door open FC0-2320
The door will not open if there is an error code.
you have to crank it out from the back, with the supplied white handle.

E025-0310 is usually caused by bad or soiled sensors on the cyan hopper.
The only way to get to them is to remove all hoppers.

vigour
01-17-2015, 01:49 AM
Adding to the above.
A broken one way gear will also cause that code

Custom Search