PDA

View Full Version : CQ Canon IR5570 fuzzy lines and white lines

Custom Search

PASTech
10-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Hey Guys, sharp tech working on a Canon...eeek.

I have an issue. This one is wrecking my brain to try and solve.

Attached is what this Canon is printing out. I can print one page that is light like the first page but when I do more it just gets darker and darker like in these print of 4.

The problem occurred when I replaced the cleaning blade. I have cleaned the corona but it looks fine. I have reseated the cleaning blade, I have taken the dev unit apart and cleaned the doctor blade, I have taken the laser out and checked the slit glass.

All of which has done no noticeable changes...

It was working fine before we got there except for a few light thin sharp lines, hence the cleaning blade replacement.

I have tried everything I can think of.

I am at a loss....

Any suggestion would be great.

Thanks,

vigour
10-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Your pre conditioning lamp is unplugged.
It is That Black unit in front of the cleaner blade attached by 2 screws.
There is a tiny connector attached to the LED unit, which you may have to pry the 2 plastic pieces apart to re-attach.
If you are lucky, you only forgot to connect the big easier end of the same cable to the process unit

PASTech
10-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Your pre conditioning lamp is unplugged. It is That Black unit in front of the cleaner blade attached by 2 screws.There is a tiny connector attached to the LED unit, which you may have to pry the 2 plastic pieces apart to re-attach.If you are lucky, you only forgot to connect the big easier end of the same cable to the process unitCan you give me a bit more specific...may be the page in the manual? I can't find anything about a pre conditioning lamp...when you say in front do you mean front frame side of the process unit?

PASTech
10-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Your pre conditioning lamp is unplugged. It is That Black unit in front of the cleaner blade attached by 2 screws.There is a tiny connector attached to the LED unit, which you may have to pry the 2 plastic pieces apart to re-attach.If you are lucky, you only forgot to connect the big easier end of the same cable to the process unitYou were exaclty right, connector J192 had been dislodged when changing the cleanning blade

Rachid.Akli
10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Can you give me a bit more specific...may be the page in the manual? I can't find anything about a pre conditioning lamp...when you say in front do you mean front frame side of the process unit?

As mentioned by vigor, verify the pre-conditining lamps: May be not connected ( a very small connector), dirty or not well installed.

Rachid.

Custom Search