PDA

View Full Version : Error Code E000007-0102

Custom Search

jorgechiva
10-23-2012, 03:35 PM
can someone help find out how too fix thix error or what it means this error is from er4080 please thanks e000007-0102

teckat
10-23-2012, 06:19 PM
can someone help find out how too fix thix error or what it means this error is from er4080 please thanks e000007-0102

u mean iRC4080:confused:

e007-0102 =Pressure belt home position detection error Replace the pressure belt HP sensor. Replace the pressure deviation control motor, and fixing unit:mad:

Field repair is now out of the question/ not cost effective any more>>

purchase a refurbish unit online

in other words>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
if u are a tech> remove fix unit to inspect condition>if poor replace entire unit

Fer
10-23-2012, 08:12 PM
In most of recent cases i noticed that this error was caused by a lower pressure belt not moving anymore. This was caused bij a broken gear, placed on the opposite site of the fixing motor. Most of these belts die at 150-180.000 copies.

Does anyone know why they break so early, i recon the older units were lasting 300-350.000 pages. I''m greasing every machine i see now with High Temperature Grease

teckat
10-23-2012, 09:38 PM
In most of recent cases i noticed that this error was caused by a lower pressure belt not moving anymore. This was caused bij a broken gear, placed on the opposite site of the fixing motor. Most of these belts die at 150-180.000 copies.

Does anyone know why they break so early, i recon the older units were lasting 300-350.000 pages. I''m greasing every machine i see now with High Temperature Grease

we don't even bother to repair in field/
Lost Time + Labor + Customer Frustration/

by the time u remove>investigate>& try to repair with a gear> only to find out it still pops a e007
we stock these refurbish units in parts room/ and on site at customers that have multiple 5180 series printers -
i understand this stock procedure is not available to all small or independent companies or free lance techs - but it's frustrating to spend time on a fix>only to pop that error when u leave:mad:

Canon replaced one of those problem gears with a metal one> has not helped 007 errors/
what causes stress on gears is the interior belt damage> the thermoswitch metal face causes plastic coating on interior metal belt roller to peal off an cause binding effect/or a surface split on beltbelt

cut one open sometime to view /if u have a chance
see gear pdf>>>>

Custom Search