PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 DEVELOPER

Custom Search

grafistudios
10-23-2012, 10:18 PM
I have seen written here and there about the Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 DEVELOPER.
I know that Xerox Docucolor 12 uses Developer whitch is not Toner.
Can anyone inform if the KONICA MINOLTA C451 uses DEVELOPER ?

GRAFISTUDIOS

EarthKmTech
10-23-2012, 10:27 PM
the imaging units, which are sold as complete units only, contain a factory filled and determined ratio of carrier to toner.

the c451 series uses imaging units, which are complete developing units and drum units in one package, one for each colour.

why do you ask this question?

grafistudios
10-23-2012, 10:43 PM
the imaging units, which are sold as complete units only, contain a factory filled and determined ratio of carrier to toner.

the c451 series uses imaging units, which are complete developing units and drum units in one package, one for each colour.

why do you ask this question?

Hi Thanks for you fast reply... The question is made only because has been in my mind since when I had the Xerox and I did not know what to do with it.
Now I know what it is because I already reset one of the colour drums, and found strange the very dark blue powder inside the cyan drum.
My I ask your advice...My copier needs a cleaning to get the toners out, Do your recommend to use a strong air brush ?

Many thanks for your help

Bernard

JustManuals
10-24-2012, 12:48 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search