PDA

View Full Version : c6500

Custom Search

texchar555
01-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Ok, I have a c6500 with black bands from front to rear. I have done a 200k pm and still it wants to mess with me. any ideas?

mikeena
01-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Ok, I have a c6500 with black bands from front to rear. I have done a 200k pm and still it wants to mess with me. any ideas?

first did the lines come after pm or before. is it when it prints or copies or both. you might check the developing unit. i had one making lines and that was the problem. dnt know if it the problem for you but if it is happening on print and copy i would look at it

random
01-09-2008, 04:50 AM
This machine has a 3rd revision of the colour registration assy. When you pull out the process unit and look at it, it may have a purple dot. The one you want has a 'M' stamped on it. This one increases the dmax and also seems to help with banding issues, better reds and blues and helps to reduce fading out on the edges the early machines had.

If your banding is similar to that found in this post then I would check this assy. http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/5089-banding-c6500.html

Custom Search