PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Rioch 1224c coppier

Custom Search

philip byrne
11-13-2012, 06:25 PM
can any body help the scan below is a print from my Ricoh 1224c, it has a new Fuser unit and PCU unit installed, it is missing an area in the middle as you can see. i have another full machine for spares, i know this is a bad machine but i need to keep it going for another while. i have the service manuals for the machine and have change alot of parts in the past. can any body tell me what the problem.

This missing area is on coping as well

Herrmann
11-13-2012, 06:37 PM
What is the feed direction? If LEF, i would suggest you to clean laser thoroughly, if SEF, i would go for second transfer and/or cleaning unit clutch

leo34staffs
11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Print off the printer page test sheet LEF and i will have a better idea of whats happening.

philip byrne
11-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Dont under stand LEF, SEf. when i put the paper on the glass is on portrait the missing section is from feed side to finisher. hope this explains,

Eric1968
11-13-2012, 07:12 PM
LEF=Long Edge Feed, SEF=Short Edge Feed, in other words, the way the paper is fed from the trays. It seems your not a tech, so I think it's better to call one. Like Hermann said, the Laser Unit probably needs cleaning.

leo34staffs
11-13-2012, 07:25 PM
LEF=Long Edge Feed, SEF=Short Edge Feed, in other words, the way the paper is fed from the trays. It seems your not a tech, so I think it's better to call one. Like Hermann said, the Laser Unit probably needs cleaning.

What a good little test to check if its a tech.

sandmanmac
11-13-2012, 07:57 PM
it is missing an area in the middle as you can see.

Yes...the School is missing! and the Children, what has happened to the children?!
But seriously...perhaps you and KJ can get together and make 1 out of the 2:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ricoh-savin-gestetner/71483-used-ricoh-aficio-1232c.html

Custom Search