PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 421

Custom Search

bebe.radescu
12-05-2012, 06:28 AM
I have a bizhub 421 wich for no reason from time to time tells me to turn off the machine and turn it back on so i can use it. And it's worrying me because it started to do it very often, 4 or 5 times a day. Any ideas?

Thank you!

EarthKmTech
12-05-2012, 09:01 AM
it may require a firmware update if this is happening because of print jobs.

are there any malfunction codes associated with this warning ?

bebe.radescu
12-05-2012, 11:28 AM
it may require a firmware update if this is happening because of print jobs.

are there any malfunction codes associated with this warning ?

No, there is no malfunction code, the machine just says that i must turn it off and on in order to use it.

mrwho
12-05-2012, 11:34 AM
The only reason I can think of for the machine to, under normal operation, ask for a power cycle is when the network parameters change. Maybe someone's messing with the network settings?

A firmware update is always a good idea when we don't know what's causing it. At least it takes that out of the equation.

emujo
12-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Screw firmware, see a shrink....the MFP is talking to you...when it tells you to kill the co worker in the next cubicle, I hope it's not me!!! EMujo

JustManuals
12-05-2012, 02:14 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
12-06-2012, 01:24 AM
There is an error code, you're just missing it. One letter and four numbers, like C-1183.

I can understand why you missed it the first time. You didn't know what to look for. But no excuses now. What's the error code?
=^..^=

Setright
12-06-2012, 11:48 AM
I would concur, it must be telling you something else besides just power cycling it.

Is it suggesting that it will disable a cassette?

douglasdouglasv
12-12-2012, 11:24 PM
The hard drive is starting to fail. Back up, format. If the problem persists replace the HDD.

Custom Search